𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later he's walking back towards me and glancing at his watch, looking at the time. "We should get going now."

Car ride there no one spoke, my dad typed on his phone and our driver didn't utter a word. I stick my earbuds in my ear and tuned out while listening to Lana del rey.

When we finally arrive our driver is the first to get down and goes to the back of the car, getting my suitcase and rolling it with him towards the entrance, while dad and me walk side by side closely.

We had made it just on time and a part of me wishes we had came late and missed this stupid flight.

I turn and face daddy, he didn't utter word instead he braces me in his arms, and plants a gentle caring kiss on my forehead. "I'll call you everyday I promise."

I take a deep breath before answering and pulling away. "Anything else?"

"Yes. Behave." I scoff and roll my eyes playfully.

The action causes him to chuckle while pinching my cheeks softly as he always tended to do. "Smile for me please."

My dad is a sweet talker just as much as I am, we were exactly the same.

I roll my eyes once more but nonetheless my lips tug upwards in a slight smile, satisfied he smiles too. "There you go baby."

Interrupting this moment they finally announce my flight and I give my dad one more hug. "I'll see you soon baby." he tells me and then I head on over to my gate.

I give my ticket to the flight attendant before entering and the sweet lady points to my seat which was right beside the window.

I've never been such a big fan of flying, I tend to get bored easily so I lean against the window and before I know it im dozing off, falling asleep the entire time.

•••

The voice of the air hostesses talking awakes me and I notice we were finally landing. Thank god.

I get up and reach forward for my suitcase and make my way to the exit along with everybody else, trying to find this so called man Oscar.

And for the past minute or so it was difficult trying to find him with the amount of people here trying to find their own people.

But finally after a good ten minutes I catch a glimpse of a man holding a sign up with my name on it.

If I had to guess, the man was around his fifty's. Grey hair along with framed glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, while wearing a black suit.

I make my way over to him and plaster a smile on my face and he returns the gesture with a smile of his own. "Hi miss Romero, im Oscar welcome to California!"

His voice cheerful and genuine made my heart warm and I don't know why. "Please, call me Ariel." I tell him as I hand my suitcase over to him and his smile widens while nodding. "Ariel then." with that we continue walking and try to get through the crowds of people.

Once we finally manage to get through the crowds of people and make our way outside. We walk right up to a car that was very much recognizable and my brows furrow slightly. Confusion wandered my mind.

My daddy had this very car as well. A BMW jeep in a black matte color, sure a lot of people had this car as well but my only was is this my moms car?