He unbuttons a couple of buttons and took of shoes of Sky before deciding to go downstairs. What he didn't know was that PraPai was inside the washroom.

PraPai was hell drunk, he came to pick Rain but later learned that Phayu took the younger omega home. PraPai planned to return but then his friends found him and invited him for a drink.

An hour later, PraPai went upstairs to use the washroom. On the way he met a cute boy who flirted with him, they flirted for a while before PraPai invited him upstairs. The boy told PraPai to left the room unlock and he would be there soon

When PraPai came out of the washroom, he was hit by the strong smell of peonies. Already the drink state made it impossible to understand what's happening and then strong omega pheromone in the air.

PraPai walked over and realised he didn't know the omega laying on the bed. He was about to step away in confusion but then the boy grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

PraPai stares at the young omega's seductive eyes and finds himself lost. The omega pulled him closer and soon they both were making out.

When the morning came, PraPai woke up by a loud shrill and he panicked. PraPai looks for the omega but finds the place next to him empty. PraPai heard sobbing from the bathroom and rushed.

The door was unlocked, there stood the young omega. Sky went through five stages of grief. He was crying as he tightly covered himself while having a breakdown.

"Are you hurt? Nong?" PraPai asked in worry, suddenly Sky looked at him sharply and walked over to him. He slapped PraPai which startled him

"How could you?!! Why did you do this?! Why??"​Sky​ screamed angrily

"What..." PraPai was confused, Sky became more angry seeing PraPai clueless and dropped the blanket he was using to cover himself. PraPai's eyes widen in shock when he saw mating mark over Sky's neck.
                               ----------

                            Sky was feeling numb, he was in his bedroom holding the wedding photo. In the photo, he and PraPai appeared to be in conflict. PraPai was looking at him with guilt while Sky refused to look back at him.

Their wedding took place in a rush, PraPai persuaded Sky for two months that's when they found out that Sky was pregnant. Later they got married in a hurry due to pressure from Sky's parents and the baby on the way.

PraPai was so happy that he couldn't stop talking about raising the child together until one day when Sky broke the sweet bubble

                                 ---------

                        "W.. What do you mean you don't want it?" PraPai asked as his voice shakes

"I don't want to keep the child..." Sky said in a cold voice leaving PraPai stunned, he blinked a couple of times, "Sky.... Are you serious? Sky! That's our baby!" PraPai said emotionally

"And It's my body! I don't want to carry it! This child makes me feel sick!" Sky shouted angrily as he threw away his phone.

PraPai becomes quiet and stares at Sky's stomach, he has mixed emotions over his face. He knew that Sky has complete right to decide in this matter but at the same time, PraPai didn't wish to lose the unborn child

A couple of minutes passed, PraPai sat over the cough feeling tired and Sky watched PraPai quietly as he waited for his response.

"Please think about it again Sky... That's.. That's our baby.." PraPai whispered in a weak voice, Sky's face darken on hearing PraPai. He walked out of the bedroom and PraPai let him