-𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫-

One stripe on her stomach has been stretched out to be two as her long blue fingers ran down and adored those stretches under the glistening sun ray that shined on her skin

One stripe on her stomach has been stretched out to be two as her long blue fingers ran down and adored those stretches under the glistening sun ray that shined on her skin. The three lines that go from her chest down to her stomach have expanded to become six, the side stripes have either stretched out too. However, she was pleased with the way in which her physique was changing.

''Such a small stomach and look how incredibly this could carry a one whole single baby.'' Having already carried Neteyam and Lo'ak there, Rasmei is now expecting her third child. She miscalculated the size of this one. They had never been this huge when she carried Neteyam and Lo'ak before. Because Jake was a twin through his DNA and could be linked to his brother Avatar easily, she and Jake began to consider whether it may be feasible for them to become parents to twins again. Rasmei's stomach was so big this time that she found it hard to even move herself around, especially reaching out for something.

But for whatever it takes, she wished the pain would retreat down when she saw her child's face.

As she had previously stated before, Mo'at and Neytiri had had her stay inside the pod for a whole week in order to participate in the herbal sauna, therefore it was an afterbirth that the stomach was a little bit floppy for a few days. This method gave the mother the energy she needed to tighten her skin, build up in her physic, or even disinfect out the postpartum afterbirth. Rasmei was even more agitated by remaining in that pod and smelling like a fish that had been dried up, plus it was quite hot, her body was sticky even though how hard Ninat was trying to dapping the sweat off from Rasmei's body. She wanted to see her kids, she wanted to see Jake and be outside touching the sun ray.

Leaning herself against the tree trunks, Rasmei gently closed her eyes as she listened to the soft sound of the forest, little small insects chirping along the wind with the beautiful smell of greenish. This sounds so peaceful, like nothing could ever compare. The flow of the water brushed against the rocks and the small tiny splashes of water touched her skin and Rasmei could listen to this everyday. She would never be tired even if she got to be here forever.

Somewhere in the haze, she enjoyed her time because she had time to think about herself. If no one attempted to dig the wound further, Rasmei was not a person who truly looked back to the past over time. She shifted into a more comfortable posture and tightened the shawl over her shoulders before laying down on her radiant stomach in a protective stance.

7 years already, Rasmei has been given the title as a Tsakarem (Tsahik in training), once a title of Neytiri has dropped to a Na'vi that was once a Sky People. Rasmei seemed to have accepted it as being her future and for Jake even though she wasn't particularly interested in becoming one.

She took this title because she was willing to become Tsahik out of devotion to the people that she has under her protection, but she didn't think she necessarily wanted to be one. Rasmei would have put her heart into her training as Tsakarem, but she found so much time and happiness with being a hunter and a warrior prior to Neytiri's bethrone and Mo'at's promise. 7 years wasn't enough training, it took Salwynin more than a decade but fate had ended her, causing Neytiri to take the training. Neytiri used it to tell Rasmei. The preparation for transitioning from Tsakarem to Tsahik hasn't been easy for her and Rasmei actually quite doubted the idea of herself not being naturally good at the role of Tsakarem/Tsahik and being something that she struggled a lot with. Many people knew who she was, once a Sky People.