𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Foot dangling down to the water running under their feet, Rasmei's green eyes staring and blinking slowly to the pastels of flowers glowing underneath with some silhouette of fishes swimming in different directions

Foot dangling down to the water running under their feet, Rasmei's green eyes staring and blinking slowly to the pastels of flowers glowing underneath with some silhouette of fishes swimming in different directions. Yet sometime, she found her peace being here, in the same place at night just to stare down to the water in the pond.

''You'll become one of us soon, It won't be so hard.'' The sound of Neytiri pulled Rasmei back to what they had conversation earlier. Right, she has pulled Neytiri with her, to find a comfortable place to talk. Rasmei has finished the final test that decides the place among the Omaticaya People. Two dreamwalkers were able to complete the journey of taming their own Ikrans and were chosen as the rider warrior.

Now it was up to her to live or die. They never gave the idea of leaving the tribe or of being an outsider throughout this period. It comes down to Jake and Rasmei, who have both invested time throughout their three months of challenging training, as to whether they will stay and become the people.

Rasmei gained a great deal of insight after honing her language skills, learning the Eywa method of energy transfer, interacting with that people's culture firsthand, experiencing tsaheylu's bond, and mastering the art of hunting. She really wanted to be here, in Pandora rainforest.

''It is not her choice to choose what you want and don't want. '' Neytiri said as if she could choose her own choice, as if she had her own freedom of anything she wanted to. Rasmei turned to the woman while Neytiri's same size palm was placed on hers. ''You be yourself. You choose what you want.''

Rasmei smiled, her other hand was now placed on Neytiri. ''Thank you.''

The earlier conversation was Neytiri asked permission of what Rasmei was exactly doing in the past and it was enough that they were seated by the pond and telling the younger woman about her story. Neytiri couldn't understand some little part of it but she could pinpoint it out and created the scenery in her head. This was how she came just to want to get to know Rasmei more.

The sentiments that began to arise the first night they met were subsequently covered up by contempt for the first few days before Rasmei chose to demonstrate her talent through the training and the light of truth through her eyes. Everyone has a unique life story, and everyone walks a different path in life, but losing the ones they loved the most and had control over left them devastated. Neytiri could imagine it; she had lost her sister just right in front of her eyes and the horror and trauma was still hunting her every other night.

''No, thank you for sharing it to me.'' Neytiri shook her head and surprisingly thanked the other woman back, causing her to scoff out with a small chuckle. Being a Na'vi was interesting and the fact that if they started to become closer to one another, one could feel the sadness of the other one.

''After the ceremony, you would still be a dreamwalker.'' A hand landed on Rasmei's chest and Neytiri spoke slowly. ''A soul belonging to two bodies, you think you can go through this?''