𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

''Don't let vengeance consume you.''

Numbness consumed her body. Ringing ears, unmoving body and eyes blankly staring down at Grace's pale naked body that curved on the rock as she looked like she was sleeping peacefully.

Grace was dead.

Grace Agustine was dead.

She was long gone and no one couldn't change the time, Grace was gone.

Denial became anger.

Rasmei didn't react to the touch she felt behind her shoulder, she felt nothing other than the ringing words in her ears. Her breath was steady at first, but when it turned to a shaky one, Jake could hear her grunted. Her gritted teeth and strong jaw, her eyes started to change from blank stares to rare ones.

Due to the fact that her strong bond with her husband, Jake could feel her all.

Emotions changed, her postures changed. Her hands came and clenched into fist balls; Rasmei's anger boiled up, took the pot off the heat and opened the lid. She gotta let that steam dissipate safely into the ether. A shaky breath was left from her nose again, her anger, pain, sadness - so intertwined that perhaps their names ought to be tweaked to reflect the true origins of those emotions.

Neytiri slowly leaned in, closed over to behind Rasmei, hoping that she could grab the older woman hand in her for squeezing but seeing her anger boiling up right in front of her. Rasmei has vengeance for herself. Unstable eyes couldn't stare down at Grace anymore, her anger would come like an impossible build up steam, burning herself on the way out, burning the one on the receiving end. She glided over to Grace's body and slowly pulled the mask out from Grace's face.

As soon as Jake knew his woman couldn't contain herself anymore and watched as Norm, slumped down closer to Grace's body, wasn't sure if he was able to hold his emotions steady.

Rasmei slowly moved apart. Her eyes darted dangerously with so much anger in herself. Grace died and it was Quaritch's fault. Her legs carried herself, stepping carefully to her husband, giving her a look as her throat bobbed up and down showing how much she also tried to hold her emotions together just like him too. Instead of opening her mouth to speak up, she communicated through her eyes to let him take the lead.

Her hand came to her stomach, slumping her shoulders before tilting her neck from side to side. Jake's hand laid behind her back, pushing him to stand beside him, she came to him and he saw the despair and hope conflicting on her face. His head nodded in agreement in the silence they had talked together through emotions. Looking to Tsu'tey who had his eyes on the couple already, bit inside of his jaw. Their postures told him already, that whatever that has happened in the next future, it wasn't actually a place for him to lead his people now. They had Toruk Makto and his mate who was the leader of the air. They had a better plan than him and Tsu'tey would fight along with them without a word.