𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

''You can not ask this!''

The Tsakarem's voice echoed throughout the cave and the others would have to ignore for their best. But not the children. Tuk leaned over to peek under the tent of her family seeing the silhouette of her mother and father pacing around. Kiri was beside her little sister, trying to be as silent as they could so they could hear what their parents was arguing about.

It was never the fact that Rasmei and Jake had never argued with one another before, not right in front of the kids, not this loud but this time Rasmei had enough after hearing the question left from her husband's lips. She has never thought that it would have to become this way.

''You can't just leave the people behind. I can't, I promise to them already.'' Rasmei bit her lips as she brushed past her husband and was about to leave but was being grabbed back by his strong arm.

''Hey. Listen. They hunted us, they're targeting our family.'' Jake held her by her shoulder and tried to assure her as much as he could. He was hoping that his wife would agree with him that everything that he has in his mind right now should make their family safe. He wanted her to understand his fear.

Neteyam and Lo'ak moved slowly and gently toward the tents, Tuk shushed them to be careful with the sound. She didn't want the parents to know that they had listened to the argument they were having right now. Seeing their parents arguing for the first time, it felt odd for them. Their parents had the best and healthiest relationship of all, they kissed, they loved and they flirted even right in front of their children but never argued this way. Too loud to let the whole village to hear what they were talking about.

''No!'' Rasmei screamed back at her husband with her ears pressed down and her face showed how upset she felt. From the very beginning she thought that he would have the best idea to fight back against the RDA, and now that Quaritch was back, everything shall not be the same anymore. She was scared, she was scared for her child a moment ago that they had them under the knives. Rasmei was scared that any of them was going to get killed because she knew that Quaritch wasn't going to let the chance slip away from his hand again this time. But leaving her home was nothing that came to her mind.

Omaticaya Forest was her home.

Everything she has was in this forest. Everything began here. Her life, her love, her children.

''You can not ask this!'' She sternly shouted to Jake who slightly stood there without moving. His wife was angry at the fact that he asked her to leave their home and this was what she was against the most. A leader shall fight back no matter what, not going away and hiding from the enemy and leaving the people behind. She could never leave Neytiri and Mo'at behind like this. ''They can not leave their home. Everything they know is here. The forest is their home, you can not take them away, Jake!''