𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

For Jake, he has seen it. Literally standing with his posture straight, with his arms holding onto his longbow. It was actually tougher than he thought it should have been and he knew his posture wasn't really what Neytiri wanted. She somehow came closer to him, pressed her palms on his stomach to flatten down but then his arm suddenly lowered down causing his teacher to smack his elbow up, his shoulders and hissing when he still made a mistake. ''Strong arm, strong arm.''

Neytiri thinks I am some kind of retard.

Looking that wasn't too far away, he saw Rasmei and Tsu'tey together. She improved a lot since the first day she started her archery lesson and Tsu'tey didn't bark at her much on that. Jake watched as Rasmei positioned herself up straight, eyes sternly staring at the target she was going to shoot. It wasn't surprising to know that she actually hit it with a single blow unlike him. He saw Tsu'tey smile for the first time and proudly.

Neytiri somehow looked in the same direction as Jake lost his concentration on what he was doing. The female dreamwalker was just talking with her betrothed mate, like they were having their own fun. A bow was still in Rasmei's hand, but her fingers wiggled to the string as she was explaining Tsu'tey before slightly taking his hand to look at his fingers. It might be because the string that burnt and the cuts appeared in every hunters' fingers. Neytiri had that too as she looked down at her fingers.

It looked like she was telling Tsu'tey to have changed the positions of using the bow and instead of pulling it with two fingers, pulled them with three fingers instead. The curiosity on Tsu'tey face when Rasmei suddenly pulled out the leather string where it wrapped around her tail to his fingers. She wrapped tight on his fingers and put him into the position. Rasmei told him to release the bow and it caused a lot of the pain to subside from the cut of his hand. Then a proud smile appeared on his face when she lifted her thumb up.

Jake saw that, he smiled too. Neytiri had always wished, she wished that someone would look at her like the way Jake would look at Rasmei too. Never in her life she wanted to be mated with someone she didn't love. Tsu'tey was never someone that should have been with her; he shall have been with her sister whom they truly adored. Fate faded, Sylwanin died in a way that the Na'vi never forgave what the Sky People had ever done to them and Tsu'tey have to betorth to her and from that time on, Neytiri felt like a trap but couldn't going away from the fact she did it for her clan and she was sure this wasn't what Tsu'tey wanted either.

Jake pulled back when Neytiri hit him, dropped his smile immediately, and caused him to look away from Rasmei and Tsu'tey back to Neytiri. Because of the expression Neytiri gave him, he thought she may slap him again. Every time he heard the other woman's voice or sensed her presence nearby, he had, for some reason, lost his focus. He carefully adjusted his posture once again, slightly released his grip on the string and let the arrow take the shot but it ended up badly. It dropped right in front of the target and he granted with dismay and his shoulders slumped down.