𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐈𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚

Waking up with Jake was the best thing that she ever had experienced for the first time but talking awkwardly with Grace was the worst. Rasmei hated awkward conversation when it came after a heated argument. Jake and Norm had left her sitting alone with Grace while they were having breakfast. It came in just as an awkward silence between the older woman and her but Grace had to break it off before it consumed them.

''I shouldn't have say that.'' This was the first thing that Grace said and Rasmei swallowed down her egg, it was harder than the last time she had tasted them. Rasmei took her time to form her words out but clearly didn't want to say anything yet. She waited for Grace to speak more, more that she wanted to know if Grace did actually feel what she was saying or not.

Perhaps Jake was true when he stated Grace had trouble sleeping last night due to what she had said to Rasmei. Rasmei couldn't continue to be upset for very long because so much had already been done, and she knew that Grace had only done it out of pure concern for the people working under her authority. So, Rasmei tried to forgive and looked to the bright side once again. Today, she was going to go onto the Hallelujah Mountain to claim her own Ikran and she has never been this excited.

Jake watched as Rasmei sat in front of Tsu'tey with his fingers dipped down to the paint and drew across her face. ''Turn your head here, Jakesully.''

He almost forgot that he was seated in front of Neytiri too, her glance was on him as he jerked his head back to her. Her smirking was there while she drifted her golden eyes to him than to the one couple that just owned their own business. She dipped her fingers to the yellow paint before she drew them down to the side of his head to the top of his nose. The kisses, and the whisper of liking each other were still lingering in his ears, the sweetness on her lips was still stuck on the top of his skin. He couldn't stop smiling at it, grinning like crazy as he saw her waiting for him near her direhorse, and held onto his direhorse bridle.

Jake has never seen her looking this beautiful and firefull at the same time. He didn't know what Tsu'tey did but the paint across her stomach and the red stripes across her face were being drawn to her chin. ''You're late.''

''She dressed me up and took more time than usual.'' She smiled at him before she mounted up the back of her horse. He walked to her, tilted his head, hand on her knee. Biting the side of her lip from her smile and raising her brows.

''You're looking good but you should know how to dress yourself, if you don't want her to complain so much. Poor Neytiri.'' She clicked her lips and looked around herself. They couldn't act like they were in love around here but they couldn't help, Jake became more touchy everytime and she craved it too. ''Now, shut up and let's go.''

Rasmei suddenly led her horse following up to her colleague leaving Jake grinning as he looked at her when she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder. Mounting at the back of his horse before quickly traced up in a quick pace behind her.