𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Last night was just like magic

Last night was just like magic. The souls of the body have been transferred back to their original one but for whatever now, it was mostly like their souls had been molded into one another.

Rasmei woke up earlier with a smiley face, kissing Jake on his cheek as he slept like a log on their bed with his arm gracefully holding her. The happiest from last night couldn't make her falling asleep at all that causing her to be waking up even before Grace Agustine that had her face slumped down on her lab table only to have Rasmei pulling her back to where her bed was so she could sleep comfortably without waking up complaining about her neck hurt.

She made breakfast in the kitchen, body swaying from side to side while she hummed songs in her lips. She loved Taylor Swift so much since she was young and sadly to know her favorite singer has died long ago now before she even but her songs kept playing everywhere non-stop. Those old musics were really giving her such as many vibe. Humming "Lover'' with her voice, the smile couldn't leave her at all as she gently pressed the egg into the pan, moved slightly to see if it were enough to be put in the plate.

''Morning...'' Norm's raspy voice causes Rasmei to raise her brows but without giving any glance back at him. She knew as it always was, Norm would have wake up with his hair everywhere and very chapped lips, she found nothing to look at him too.

''Yes, morning.'' Rasmei responded back, putting some butter on the pan once again before cracking another egg. Walking closer, Norm sniffed the smell into his lung, taking the view of what Rasmei was actually making for breakfast.

''I hope your egg taste good.'' He grumbled earning a side eyes from the Captain.

''Then don't eat.'' Her hands on her hips, pointing the spatula at him. ''I'm kind of improve on my cooking skill now.''

''Uh, huh. As you said, Cap.'' The fact that Rasmei used to burn the kitchen back in their lab on Earth the other night when she was way too hungry to find something to eat on her own. Norm was there, seeing the whole situation but it didn't get into any bigger harm, it was just a flame that coming up from the pan as she burnt her egg.

She ignored him, turned her attention back to do her cooking and quickly finished at the same time Grace woke up too. Eating her breakfast silently, Jake came into the room and the first thing he was doing was landing his eyes on her and Rasmei couldn't contain her shy smile. No one in the room knew what happened last night, only they knew that the two only went out to the Tree of Soul.

Rasmei finished her food already and by the time she tried to start up her link and walking passed- what would she have to call him now... her mate?- Jake, he reached out his hand and squeezed her butt earning a small squeak from her.  She playfully smacked his shoulders, rolling him over to have him eating his breakfast while he was rumbling something in his breath that Rasmei could only understand and laughed along with him. Grace stood there, frowned at the words she didn't even understand while Norm looked like he had done for the day already. He hated when he was in the middle of this awkward situation.