chapter 16 (edited)

A/n: Heya...been a while like...a year I think.

a year I think

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Hyakume was laying on the futon, unable to help but hear the conversation happening below.

Hyakume: what's it like I wonder...

The more he thought, he became a bit envious of his master. His thoughts chained as ruffling under the sheet that covered him. The sheet lifted showing a very naked Kuroka had crawled on top of him.

Hyakume: K-Kuroka-what are you doing?!

Kuroka shush him with a finger as walking could be heard under them.

Kuroka: isn't it kinda exciting, us trying to keep quiet so those big scary devils don't hear our conversation?

Hyakume: w-why are you naked?

Kuroka: well I went down there to sneak some fish, but I didn't see you done there with the devil you knyow.

Hybrid didn't give an answer and looked away.

Hyakume: I decided to go to sleep early. A mere familiar shouldn't be done th-hmph!!

Kuroka rolled her eyes and fell on top of him, breast landing in his face.

Kuroka: you knyow, you're Lack of self-confidence is really teetering from being cute to a turn-off.

Hyakume squirmed gaining a few breaths from Kuroka. He was able to squeeze free and to s a large breath before laying down.

Kuroka: nya? I was beginning to enjoy myself.

Kuroka got off and laid next to him pulling him into a hug. She looked at the peaceful yet blushing face of the yokai in her arms and smiled before falling herself.

***** timeskip brought to you by chibi Hyakume wide a wake because Kuroka is smothering him *****

The day after everyone met, a member of Rias Peerage was standing in front of a door covered with seals.

Issei: he's here?

Rias: the seal breaks late at night, and he's allowed to wander around this building. However, he refused to do so.

Issei: so he's...a hikikomori?

Hyakume: Hikikimori?

Issei: I'll explain it later.

Akeno: he is making the most money out of all of us, though.

Issei: are you serious!?

Akeno's insight and Issei did very little in explaining what a Hikikimori was to Hyakume.

Kiba: he makes special contrast via the internet.

Xenovia: you said that he was sealed because he was too powerful. What's his ability?