chapter 8

A/n: more memes!

Start

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

The next at the club room everyone was sitting with church affiliates discussing business

Rias: for what reason would a servant of God desire to meet a devil?

Irina: although one is yet to be found, the six remaining Excalibur have been kept by three divisions of the church. Three of those have been stolen by fallen angels.

This shocked everyone in the room

Issei: Stolen?!

Hyakume: what would they need holy swords for?

Xenovia: their motives are still unclear, but the ones that we have are these, the holy sword of destruction, Excalibur Destruction...

Irina: and my holy sword of mimicry, Excalibur Mimic!

Rias: so, what do you want from us,

Xenovia: this particular problem is between us and the Fallen Angels. We can't afford to deal with the devils of this city.

Rias: You're awfully condescending. You thought we would side with the fallen angels to do something to the holy swords?

Xenovia: devils dispose of holy swords. You're in the same position as the fallen angels

Ria's eyes glowed red in anger one of many reasons why Hyakume is scared of her

Issei: ( president's getting pissed! )

Xenovia: if we must, we will completely destroy you even if you're the sister of satan.

Rias: if you know that much already, then let me tell you something else: I will never side with a fallen angel. In the name of the Gremorys, I swear I will never do anything to humiliate the satans.

Xenovia smirked at this statement something I'm still not entirely used to

Xenovia: I am glad to hear that. That was just what our headquarters were after. I am sure the sister of a satan would not be so foolish.

Rias: then you must know that I will not side with you and your god, correct?

Xenovia: of course. We simply like you to pledge non-intervention in this ordeal.

Rias: understood.

Xenovia: thank you for your time.

Rias: won't you stay for some tea?

Xenovia: I am sorry, but I cannot befriend devils. We shall take our leave now.

Xenovia and Irina got up but before they made it to the Xenovia had something to say to Asia