chapter 1

A/n: sorry but I can't stop laughing at how many people must think I'm or stupid or just both but honestly I'm bored. I don't feel like writing a bio so I'll just say that you're character is a Hyakume with a twist don't know what that is look it up.

Start

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Appearing in the familiar forest Rias and her peerage wherein the hunt for familiars for the pawn and Bishop but a watchful eye was following them as they did so. Up first was the Sprite.

Issei: yeah! sprites are sexy we've hit the familiar Jack pop!

The eye that followed was somewhat confused for could someone find sprites attractive? Then I was curious to see what would happen.

Zatoji: here we go, looks like a Sprite is about to show!

Emerging from the water was a Sprite which was rather buff for the taste of Issei

Zatoji: take a look that off the hook!

Issei: and clearly not off the roids what is it a competitive bodybuilder!?

Zatoji: water Sprites with maga wide power a familiar like that would make your enemies cower!

Issei: what is that!? He looks like he could pick me up and break in half!

Zatoji: not he sorry but that he is a she?

Issei: she!?

Falling on his knees and in tears, they went on to the next one while the watchful eye relubricated itself in the puddle of Tears. It looked around to find the group only to followed and Chased by a blue lightning dragon, the eye tried its best to lose it but it shocked the eye causing it to fall in the bushes.

Zatoji: look high!

Issei: ok what is that?

Asia: it's really cute!

Zatoji: cute but dangerous too when they get angry they have the power to shoot lighting that's blue!

Kiba: hey that type of dragon is pretty rare isn't it?

Rias: I think this is the first time I've ever seen one.

Zatoji: do it now if you want this one claimed for when these dragons grow up they can no longer be tamed.

Akeno: hey Issei since you have the power of the Red Dragon Emperor maybe it would be a person good fit.

Issei: that makes sense.

Issei tried to calm the dragon pokemon style but the sound of a small shriek impeded his progress.

Issei: Asia?

Issei looked and saw a slime covering Aisa as well as Rias, Koneko, and Akeno but she seemed to be enjoying it more than the other 3. The watchful eye rolled out the bushes and saw the slime burning their clothes.

Issei: * holding nose bleed * this is the best thing that has ever happened to me-

Before he could finish Koneko a punch right across the face.

Koneko: suck on that perv pants.

Issei: * weaky* it's not my fault you got slimed out of your scabies.

Zatoji: you didn't close the power of this slime but besides that, it's a complete utter waste of time.

Issei: that's all it does!? I think found mine!