chapters 18 ( edited )

A/n: future me talking I edited a few things because I've been busy taking care of a famliy member who had surgery.

I promise to have the next chapter up in June.

A/n: a meeting between the factions. it has been a while but I have been reading the light novel and stuff

 it has been a while but I have been reading the light novel and stuff

A/n: I forget to say that I'm changing the cover to this

It's more fitting and pure luck that I some how managed to find something like this

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Hyakume was frantically running to the club room to tell everyone what he had just witnessed.

Hyakume opened the doors abruptly gaining the attention of Rias and Peerage.

Issei: wow what's wrong?

Hyakume after catching his breath was still very visibly shaking and sweating.

A/n: fun fact Hyakume doesn't have sweat glands so now every time I say he's sweating, he's actually crying.

Hyakume: I-I...I s-saw...I-I s-saw...

Hyakume kept repeating this unable to get out what he was trying to say.

Koneko: saw what?

Hyakume: Mmmmm!!!

Hyakume groaned figuring out that had been bewitched by Ophis to prevent him from saying anything he knew or might have figured out.

Rias: what's wrong? Are you getting wet?

Hyakume: I was bitten by a snake!

Everyone looked at Hyakume with a blank expression. It was slightly confusing because he seemed very anxious...more than usual.

Rias: ok...um why don't you have Asia have a look at it.

Hyakume groaned as he sat next to Asia as she began healing...nothing. while everyone began leaving for the summit.