chapter 14 (lewd)

A/n: the chapter is will have the sex being done you have been warned!

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Hyakume came to his senses and scurried from under Kuroka and Into a corner

Hyakume: w-w-wha-what are you doing?!

Kuroka slowly crawled on all fours towards Hyakume with a seductive look

Kuroka: thanking you of course~

Hyakume: I-I approach the gesture b-

Kuroka was between his legs and shushed him

Kuroka: shh~ I want to show you much I appreciate what you did~

Kuroka then slowly began to take off his pants but Hyakume held her back by her shoulders

Hyakume: h-hold on, aren't these the types of things you do with the person lov-

Kuroka grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into a short but passionate kiss. She let go and licked her lips then giggled

Kuroka: no wonder you're so nervous, you're a virgin.

Hyakume didn't answer but looked only for Kuroka to crease his chin to look at her

Kuroka: wouldn't do this with just anyone, your special.

Hyakume: but I'm... hideous.

Kuroka: says only you. You are actually very cute, in your own little cute way.

Hyakume was at a loss for words, that was the first he has very heard someone compliment him for his looks.

Kuroka: now just relax, and let me take care of everything~

Kuroka took off his pants showing a p/s ( I've seen some in books that were a whole 2 feet long. ). Kuroka giggled with a smile on her face.

Kuroka: oh~ you made this yourself?

Y/n: it-it was the size I saw in a health book.

Kuroka slowly began stroking Hyakume's member making Hyakume, even more embarrassed, because of the weird noises he couldn't stop from escaping his mouth.

Kuroka: you know, you gave the cute lewd face. I just might get addicted to seeing it~

Kuroka stopped stroking and undid the top of her kimono. Hyakume's member began to twitch.

Kuroka: ara~ are you getting more excited.

While saying Kuroka traced her nipple with Hyakume's member. Hyakume's eyes were tearing up, and his voice was quiet and trembling.

Kuroka: maybe I'll introduce you to some for play~

Hyakume didn't know what she was talking about the shrieked before covering his mouth as his member was enveloped by her breast.