12: Hunter Encounter (Editing in Progress)

(Prism's PoV)

I woke up to see bright light on my face, I noticed it was the sun's rays. I stretched and decided to go for a walk before going to the creepy pastas. I got out of the house and walked around the forest. Then my vision was getting fuzzy and blurry, I ignored it and admired the forest. I felt pain on my back and I looked behind to see a human. Then my vision was getting fuzzy once again and I fell to the ground.

"Trespassers die." He said

"Someone... Help..." I said silently and then the human kept stabbing me. I wanted him to perish and die. But I didn't want to hurt him, but I had to if I wanted to live.

"Summon my precious possession, Summon my scythe my favorite weapon." Then my scythe appeared and made him perish.

"Any last words?" I asked with venom in my words

"Witch..." The human managed to say his last words.

"Yes I am a witch and I will be the last one you will see." Then I stabbed him with my scythe. "You're soul is in the underworld now." I said with a vicious smile.

"Heal my wounds and scars, heal my wounded heart." Then my wounds disappeared but I felt weak and I couldn't move. But I had to before other people arrive. I forced myself to get up and run but everytime I ran, I fell. After a while, I arrived at the abandoned house and layed down. The back of my shirt had blood and holes, because of the human and his knives. I decided to rest and I looked out the window.

(Y/N's PoV)

"Where's Prism? She said she was gonna play with me." Sally asked with a frown

"Want to check on her?"

"Yeah..."

"Come on, I'll go with you."

We went towards the abandoned house and knocked on the door.

"Prism? Are you here?" Sally asked

"Let's go through the window."

"Prism?" Sally called her name and we searched the house to see Prism on the bed.

"Prism! What happened?" I asked

"Human... but I'm okay I just need to rest." Prism replied

"When can we play?" Sally asked

"How about now? In here?" She said and Sally smiled

"Yey! I will get the tea and the tea cups." Sally said as she went out to get the tea.

"Did those humans have any guns by any chance?" I asked

"Well yeah but they stabbed me instead." She said

"Hunters. Creepypasta Hunters."

"Oh... are they after you guys?"

"Yeah... but they always fail to do it."

"I did see lots of tents near the place the hunter stabbed me."

"They will be ambushing us."

"I'm back!" Sally shouted while bringing her tea cups and the tea

"Yey Tea Party!" Prism said

"(C/P/N) wanna join?" Sally asked

"Yeah sure."

We played tea party and I sipped my tea.

"This tea is yummy."

"Thanks (C/P/N)!" Sally said