10: New Killers And Friends (Edited)

The one in the media is Thunder Killer, she's sooo awesome. (Credits to @adi-shi17 )
-------

(Y/N's PoV)

"I didn't know she was one of us!" A woman's voice blurred in my ears like I was listening from underwater. "You just had to hurt her more, didn't you?" What seemed like Prue's voice growled at the woman and I flutter my eyelashes. I tap my fingers against a soft pillow and sighed. I'm back in bed.

I give out a small groan as I push myself to sit up. My vision was blurry but the more I tried to focus on my hands, the more they cleared. I raised my head up to see a new face staring at me with guilt in her eyes. "Hello, sweet pea." She waved at me. In a matter of seconds, I matched her voice with my attacker. No wonder Prue seemed mad. As I turn to my right, I see Prue crossing her arms as she glares at the woman. "(Y/n), meet Clockwork. She's the one who attacked you and put you back to bed."

Clockwork frowned and pouted at Prue. "I didn't know about a new addition to the family." She looks back to me and gives me a soft smile. "Please forgive me." She bowed her head and I nodded, scratching my head as I start to jump out of bed.

"Believe me, I've been through worse."

Meanwhile

(Slenderman's PoV)

I wandered around my forest, noticing an unusual chatter among the trees saying two intruders were around. Not knowing if these two intruders meant to do harm to us, I decided to take a look myself instead of sending my proxies, something I haven't done in awhile.

"I don't like the scents in here." I hear a voice come out from a young woman's voice. Immediately, I notice something off about these...visitors. I stalked the voice and noticed the hooded woman beside her, she seemed...

"Come on, you've been through worse." The woman with the green hood replied, interrupting my train of thought. She was walking beside a red head who seemed obnoxious. I don't hesitate to try to ambush them but when I moved just an inch, the bush behind me rustled and I teleported away behind a tree.

"Wait...I hear something." I recognize the voice to belong to the red head as she turned her head around to her sides. "Probably a bird or something." I peek out to the women and my tendrils start to come out. Without a thought, I lashed two at each of them. "Thunder!" The red head reacted faster while I had the green hood, Thunder, in my grasp.

"Let go of me!" Thunder demanded, squirming in my hold and I look at the red head. "You're trespassing in my domain!" I announce but she doesn't listen. Instead, the red head lunged at me with her hands held out behind her. "Let her go!"

Before the woman could reach me, a sizzling noise popped from my side and I let go of Thunder, teleporting away. The red head manages to catch Thunder before she fell to the ground. "You okay?" I hear the girls try to reassure each other. I look at them once more and notice Thunder's hood had fallen down.

"...Lea?" I freeze in place as I stare at her and I could hear her hitch her breath at my assumption.

"Who the hell are you?!" I was surprised, mostly because I was the Slenderman, and I tried to step towards her to hug her but she raised her hand up. She was going to hurt me if I tried anything.

"He's the Slenderman." The red head gasped, "How could you not recognize a man with no face?" She said to Lea, crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks at the familiar girl standing before me.

"They told me you were dead..." I started, remembering that distant memory. "I'm so happy to see you...despite you not knowing who I am." I keep my distance from her.