10. it's raining men (not so halleluja)

Почніть із самого початку

The moment you sat down on the table, you regretted it immediately. "You know, I'm glad y/n finally opens up more. They've only been friends with Akiko." You blushed out of embarssment while Suna chuckled amused. "I could tell." he grinned lightly while glancing over to you. You shot him a death glare, taking a biscuit out of its box. "You guys are the worst." You mumbles and munched on your biscuit in frustration.

Honestly you didn't expect Suna to get along well with your mom. But on the other hand your mom was able to get along with everyone so it wasn't as suprising either.

Your mom kept spelling random details of your life while you waited for the rain to lift. You just sat there munching on biscuits and drinking your tea. Even your cat had betrayed you. The small beast sat purring on Suna's lap while he pet it gently. "I have an idea." You chimed in after an hour.
"How about we lend Suna an umbarella and he can leave." You suggested, your voice full of hope. Your mom shook her head. "I sadly forgit it at work." And so they just continued chatting for half an hour, then finally the sky cleared up and it stopped pouring. You smiled happily and rushed Suna out of the house.

As you came back into the kitchen to get your cat, your mom was still in there, smiling self satisfied. "I like him." She smiled and turned to look at you. You rolled your eyes. "No really?" You remarked sarcastically. She just gave you an innocent look. "Hey I gotta get to know your new friend right?" you turned around, your cat in your arms now, strocking her gently. "I wouldn't call him that." You mumbled.
"But you like him, right?" She asked you, the smile never leaving her face. That exact smile she always had on when she was planning something. "I guess." you heaved a sigh. "Well then he's your friend." And with that you went upstairs and flopped down on your bed, taking out your phone.

---

suna

you
sorry abt my mom.
read 07:02 p.m

she's nice.

yeah ofc she is🙄

suna

uhhh, why would I?

you seem annoyed.

broooo
my mom just told u like every detail of my life😭

i'll look forward on seeing her again then

u wont tho

no?
Ik where u live now yk.
I can just come over yk :)

pls omg dont u dare

:)

EW OMG WTF STAP

no<3

😒

but rly
do u have pics all over ur walls?

uh
I took some down to make space for new ones
So not anymore
Why u wanna see my room🤨🤨

ofc bbg😏
ifykyk

ew omg no

yes🤩

PLS WTF 1 TALK W MY MOM AND U TURNED INTO A MENACE FOR SOCIETY.

pls she asked a lot abt me 2.
Yk
Like what ppl usually do.