19. bullshiters bullshit bullshitters

[word count: 2258] AYYYYYY I AM BACKKKKKKK NYEHEHEHEHEH. (No I am not a horse this is the Papyrus laugh) sooo yuh. have fun! With WHATEVER THE FUCK THIS IS I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE SOMEBODY HELP. (i'm genuinely asking for help rn)

----

Atsumu and Osamu were watching two of their friends from afar. Both of them looking absolutely done with their lifes.

"God they're dense." Osamu grumble annoyed as he watched Rintarou stand right beside you as you were talking to some guy from your class.

Atsumu snickered at Osamu's comment. "Oh really?" He asked sarcastically and glanced at his twin.

While both of them had noticed Rintarou's eyes darkening immediately as the boy approached you, you were completely unaware of the tall mittleblocker's jealousy.

"Denser than Sakusa with your feelings." Osamu taunted and his gaze focussed on Atsumu again instead of the blooming romance between his two friends.

----

You kept being unaware of Rintarou's yellow-ish eyes darkening slightly as you were talking to your classmate.

The guy, who was visibly shorter than Rintarou, had noticed though and shrunk under the intimidating glare of him.

"Oh uh... I gotta go." The boy mumbled and turned around immediately. You were confused by him suddenly leaving and turned to look at Rintarou, your brows knitting together in a frown.

"Did I say something wrong?" You asked, your voice a pitch higher than usual as you suddenly felt oddly exposed. Rintarou looked at you with a shrug. His face had turned impassive the second you turned your head. "I wasn't paying attention." He lied and scratched his chin subtly. Your frown deepend as you noticed the tell.

"Bullshit." You pointed out and poked him painfully into his ribs. Rintarou snorted amused and raised an eyebrow. Leaning in a little.

The urge to grab him and just pull him a nodge closer, close enough so you could kiss him if you wanted, suddenly washed over you. But then again, he was already close enough for you to pull him into a kiss and just...

Rintarou had taken notice of you zoning out. He snickered as your cheeks turned a little redder than usual. "Hello, earth to Y/n." He said and nudged you gently. You snapped out of your thoughts immediately and looked at him almost confused. "Huh?" you asked confused and he just shook your head. Raising his fist he knocked against your head loke it was a door. "Anyone in there?" He asked with clear amusment in his voice.

He found it funny that you were so confused lately. Always in thoughts when you were around him. It was cute. endearing.

Rintarou couldn't help the soft smile that tugged on the corners of his mouth. Nor the subtle care in his gaze.

"You've been off lately." He commented as you guys continued with your way out of the school building.

You rolled your eyes at his comment. "You've been saying that ever since we met." You reminded pointedly and he let out a quiet laugh once again.

"Fair enough." He agreed quitely. His voice low as he mumbled those words close to your ear. Making your stomach turn and shivers run down your spine as you realized how close he was to you. You scratched the bridge of your nose to hide the blush forming on your face.