10. it's raining men (not so halleluja)

[word count: 1613]

The rest of the week was boring as hell. Not only because you've been sick for a day, no, also because Aki, Mika and you haven't talked even once. You had to admit it sucked ass. But if they wanted to act better than you so be it. (You actually cried and didn't take it too well but no one needed to know that)

"You're walking alone again?" You heard Suna ask as he leaned against the shoe locker next to yours.

The past few days you guys were able to talk like normal people and not online friends that never met before (which you obviously were). Even though you guys were mainly forced to talk to each other because Atsumu and Osamu had been sick for almost half the week. So you had spend a lot of breaks together.

You shrugged as you changed shoes quickly. "Well who else am I suppose to walk with?" It was a rethorical question. You turned to look at him with an expressionless face. He just shrugged. "Fair enough." he turned around and started walking towards the school's exit. You followed briefly. "Don't you have pactice?" You asked as you finally caught with him. A small smile tugged on his lips. "Nope." he answered as you guys strolled over to the school gates. You just nodded slowly, not knowing if that was good or bad. But based on Suna's expression, it was good.

"See ya monday." You said as soon as you reached the gates, turning to left side while putting your headphones on your head in a swift movment. Only to have them pulled down again by someone. "Guess we're walking together." You coudn't help but groan loudly. "Since when do you live in my direction?" You questioned. It was a rethorical question really.

Suna raised an eyebrow. "You're direction? I didn't know directions belong to someone. But if you really wanna know..."he sounded amused even though it really wasn't funny at all. You didn't react and you both just kept walking in awkward silence.

You suddenly felt something wet landing on your head. Then again. And again. And again. Then it started to rain. It was just a light rain at first. But by the time you reached your house it was pissing. And you both were soaked instantly.

"See ya monday", you muttered as you stepped to your house and opened the door. You turned back around only to see him standing there on the side walk, examinating your house. You played with the thought of inviting him inside, who knew how long he'd still had to walk? And it didn't look like the rain was gonna stop anytime soon. So you dehided to be nice.

"You uh... wanna come inside?" You asked awkwardly, not taking notice of your mom wondering what took you so long. So now she stood right besides you. Suna shook his head, reject your invite. "I live close by." He informed you and was about to continue his way home but your mom of all people made him stop. "You should come inside." She said and it sounded more like a command. "We wouldn't want you to get sick now, do we y/n?" You shot her a death glare and she just gave you a strict look in return. Telling you to stop being such baby. Suna followed you inside. You both were dripping wet and a puddle was formed as took of your shoes in the hous entrance. "Does anyone want a tea?" Your mom asked as she made her way to the kitchen. Easily ignoring the weird tension that had buld up between you and Suna. "I'm sorry about that." You mumbled quitely and followed your mom into the kitchen. Suna just followed you. He somewhat looked like a lost puppy. Even though he clearly didn't wanna be here. Your mom just ignored all of that and put the tea kettle on the stove, before turning around and looking at you two. "So what's your name?" She asked Suna and he answered quickly. "Well feel yourself at home." She smiled and you shook your head. "I'm gonna take a shower..." you informed, desperately trying to get out of that situation. She shook her head in dissaproval while twlling to Suna to sit down at the kitchen table.

----

As you came back from your shower, they were both still sitting at the table, drinking tea. Your mom had given him some of your brothers clothes so he didn't had to stay in his wet school uniform.