13. out of your league🧍

[I AM BITCHES.

pls I forgot this existed🧍 ups. Anyways HERE'S A CHAPTER🤝 besidesss thanks for the 900+ reads. Idc that its not that much its actually questioning. Like this is kinda trashy bjt glad some ppl enjoy it :D BYE.]

---

The next time you woke up to his presence missing. You couldn't help but feel a little dissapointed that he left without even saying goodbye. Though he probably just did it because he didn't want to wake you. Yet you still felt a bit sad. You didn't even really spend time with him due you sleeping for hours. But you just were so beat and his presence made you immediately sleepy.

Your face suddenly heat up as you sat up, feeling a lot more awake. What were you thinking? You shook your head, trying to clear it from your sleepy thoughts. You suddenly felt very hungry. Realizing you haven't even eaten anything yet, you made your way downstairs to get some food from the kitchen. Grabbing the hoodie laying next to you on your bed and putting it on.

Still half asleep you went dowstairs. Voices were coming from the kitchen and you entered it tiredly. Only to see your mom standing on the cooker and Suna sitting at the table, drinking a glass of water. "Oh, sleeping beauty is finally awake huh?" Your mom said as she actually turned around to look at Suna. You let out and unamused scoff and strolled over to the fridge. "Dinner's almost ready." Your mom informed, to stop you from getting yourself a snack. You froze in place. She was kidding right? Your gaze fell onto the clock, only to see that it was already 6 p.m.

"oh okay..." you muttered and strolled over to the kitchen table, sitting down as well. "You eating here?" You asked and turned to look at Suna, brushing your fingers through your messy hair, in attempt to untangle it. He let out a soft chuckle. "I already asked him to stay." Your mom informed you and turned around to give you a dissaproving look. "You know it's really rude to fall asleep while you're having a guest." She said strictly and you scoffed at her anticts. "It's not like we would've done anything productive anyways." You muttered under your breath and leaned your head against your hand, propping it up before reaching for Suna's glass and taking a sip of water. You heard your mother let out a long sigh in dissapointed before turning back around to keep cooking.

It was quite for a second, until Suna decided to speak up. "Is that mine?" He asked as he reached out to brush his fingers against the fabric of your hoodie and leaned over to get a better look at it. The sudden question caught you off guard and you looked down on yourself. Still a bit drousy. "I guess so..." you muttered quitely. Suddenly feeling a bit embarassed. You were already wondering why it smelled a bit strange.

It didn't exactly seem to bother him though, so you were definetly not going to take it off and change. He even smiled a little before rubbing the bridge of his nose awkwardly. Trying to hide the faint blush spreading over his cheeks. You of course didn't notice, you were way too tired. You pulled the sleeves over your hands and buried your face in them, taking a deep breath. His familiar scent filling your nostrills. It smelled good.

It was quite again, the only noise coming from your mom cooking and the radio playing music in the background. Suna's gaze was on his phone laying on the table while your rested your head on your arms and closed your eyes again. It was a comfortable silence.

----

"Dinner!" Your mom yelled upstairs to let your brother know. Meanwhile she forced Suna and you to set the table. Though he wasn't much of a help. It was actually kinda funny to watch him rumage through the cupboards to find all the stuff that was required.

"Is dad home?" Your brother asked as he entered the kitchen. His eyes glued to his phone he sat down on the table at his usual seat. You sat down in yours as well and motioned to Suna to sit down next to you. He was oddly quite, even more than usual as he sat there awkwardly. You chuckled. While your mom sighed loudly. "God knows where he is." She muttered under her breath and put a pot with rice and one with curry on the table.

Your stomach grumbled loudly. While your brother made an unsamused sound as he heard of that. You all had been used to it by now, it still sucked though.

Your brother put his phone down and caught eyes of Suna. He looked quite suprised before he turned at you. "Wow Y/n, I didn't know you could pull someone way out of your league." He snickered, obviously proud of his own joke. You skofded at hi comment and just rolled your eyes. "He's not way out of my league!" You then said, defending yourself while a small grin formed on Suna's face. "I think I am." He whispered, only for you to hear and you let out a huff of frustration and annoyance. Meanwhile your brother and Suna just laughed quitely at your reaction. "Besides, we aren't even dating." You informed your brother and his smirk widened. "See? Out of your league, you can't even pull him." He teased and you shot your mom a helpless look. She just shrugged, an amusef smile on her face as she started to put rice and curry on each plate.

"I can't help you." She singsanged amused and then motioned all of your to dig in. All of you quitely eating. It was awkward, though your mom tried to start some conversations it was still really awkward.

---

"I need my hoodie back." Suna said tugging at your sleeve as you both went upstairs to get his stuff before he could leave. You just rolled your eyes and shook his hand off. "Of course." You mumbled tiredly. Even though you had slept most of the day, you were really tired. You couldn't explain to yourself why.

Suna scoffed at your movement before he passed you by and entered your room before you, gathering all his stuff. Which wasn't a lot. You on the pther hand just flopped down on your bed, scrolling through ypur phone. Already completely forgotten the previous conversation, until you got pulled by the hem of your sleeve again.

"Damn, if you wanna undress me so badly, just say so." You muttered with a stupid grin on your face before your put your phone away. Suna scoffed at you but there was still an amused smile on his lips. "Maybe next time." He said his smile widening a little but he let ho of the sleeve and just watched your taking off his hoodie and handing it bacb tto him.

Just as he grabbed it you cuddled into your bedsheets, yawning quitely. He shook his head at the sight, but it looked kinda cute in his opinion. How your laid there, your blanket pulled up to your nose and you stared at your phone in some kind of trance. He chuckled and quickly snapped a picture of it before turning around with a wave before leaving the room with the words: "I can't believe that you'rw still tired." You rolled your eyes and looked up from your phone. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."