7. kicking machines is magic

[word count: 1857]

You put down your phone and embarassedly stared down at your desk. Your ankle was aching like hell but you tried to play it off by only rubbing it softly. Obviously it's been you who tripped. Who else would it be if it wasn't you? But not only that, apparently you also had english class with Suna. Of course. He seemed to be crossing your way very often lately. Not that he took any notice of that. But you certainly did. But then again, it must've been due you knowing who he is and noticing him. So apparently, you were just weird. That's it.

"Are you okay?" someone asked from besides you and you just nodded slowly. Not paying any attention to your desk partner. Not that you ever did before. You were more focussed on finding where he was sitting, but you couldn't find him. Maybe he was your desk partner? You turned your head around. Nope, that certainly wasn't Suna. You decided that it didn't have any use to look around your classroom like an absolute creep.

Just as you turned to look at the teacher, you noticed her already staring at you. Not very amused. You looked around awkwardly, not only she was staring at you, but everyone else was too. Which was weird. But hey, at least you finally spotted him.

Suna was sitting in the backrow, paying attention to something under his desk. Most likely his phone. Luckily not to you.

"L/n?" you snapped out of your thoughts' as you heard your teacher saying your name. "Uh, yes?" you asked and she looked down at you with an unreadable expression before sighing loudly. "I'll just ask someone else then", she said and picked out some random kid to answer her question. Your phone vibarated and you turned your attention back to it. A message from Aki.

---

fake aki😒

DAMN MIKA JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU TRIPPED HAHAHAH
08:15 a.m

you
IT FUCKING HURT ALRIGHT
bro and then the teacher asked me smth but i wasnt paying attention and EVERYONE WAS STARING AT ME

expect suna
The bitch was too busy w his phone

HAHAHHA WHEEZING RN💀
also huh i thought yall only have sience together.
also good 4u?

nope😐
apparently not

💀💀
whats ur deal w him e knee wayz?

not this again😐

WHAT
UR SINGLE ASS NEEDS SOME1

WELL HE AINT GONNA BE THE 1

YES HE IS

wtf why would u even want that
not that yk the guy

yeah i dont
but so dont u

IM NOT THE ONE TRYING TO SET ME UP W HIM

NOT YET

NO I WONT EVER
he dont know who i am🙄

now who's fault is that?

100% mine
But he dosent wanna know either

🤨

THAT DOSENT COUNT

he said AND I QUOTE: "send pic
bbg😩"