ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

(ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ)

(ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ)

_________________________________________

(continuation from chapter 12)
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N woke up from a sudden dream that presents her darkest memory. The boy named Ling was her first and last boyfriend.

Then suddenly Lingling's side of the bed feels empty to you. You turned around to check but she wasn't there. Maybe she went to her apartment?

Then you laid on the bed, stared at the roof. Who are you lying to? You don't even love Lingling. This relationship feels like you're using her.

Actually you don't have any feelings to anyone.

Maybe spending all of your life alone...um not alone though. You're thinking about adopting many of your favourite pets and spending your all life with them.

This kind of life sounds so peaceful.

But how to break up with Lingling without making her sad?

Sudden thunder roar heard from the outside as lighting flashed in the dark clouds. It's going to rain. Your eyelids slowly closed as your drifted back to sleep.

The next morning, the scent of frying egg and bacon filled your apartment. You woke up from a sunlight shine upon on your face.

It's already clear? Wasn't it going to rain yesterday night?

Right about to you get up, Lingling knocked your door, slighty opening it and poked her head through.

"Y/N- Oh you are already awake? Breakfast is ready!" she chimed, pulled her head back and closed the door. You sighed, started dressing up and left the room to start your day.

Y/N almost done her job. You finished cleaning all the tables and went to the kitchen. While in the way, her other co-workers were leaving. They said bye, byes as they left.

You thought you were the only one left but Zilong was in the kitchen cleaning there. You washed the towel you used to clean the table and now your job here is done.

Going to the 'staff only' room and changed your clothes. When you left the room, Zilong was still in the kitchen. He already did his job but looks like he is thinking about something very serious.

Y/N moved closer to him and waved your hand infront of him. "Brooo, Zilong, are you there?" you said making the brunette startle.