ᴏʀɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

(ᴢɪʟᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ)

(ᴢɪʟᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ)

_________________________________________

After running away the place that felt like hellhole to you, Zilong brought you to his home because you have no other place to go. It was raining hard outside so you two were drenched really bad.

"Sorry...My apartment is messy haha...I'll get you a towel-" he saw your trembling figure "N-Nevermind, do want to take a shower? Yeah, it's good idea. I'll go look for some clothes you can change into."

After you go to in his bathroom, Zilong started banging the nearest wall due to embarrassment. He brought many girls into his apartment before but you are different.

What all he matters now is that you are with him. Zilong is relieved because you aren't with that crazy obsessive bitch now. You chose Zilong because you were afraid of Ling.

There is no sign that you have a feelings for Zilong...he was just the one who came to rescue you, when you were scared and feeling weak.

"You should take a shower too, Zilong" your voice brough him back from his thoughts. You were wearing one of his shirt and drying your wet hair.

"Uh. I glad...my shirt fits..." brunette dashed away to hide his blushing face. You looked so cute in his shirt.

While you were waiting for Zilong, sitting on the couch. Suddenly black fog surrounded you. Pale slim hand reached to you from the fog, grabbed your knee, following that Ling appeared from the fog smiled at you.

"Sunbae...Y/N...why don't you choose me...i loved you so much...please come back" begged, Ling's desperate eyes never leaving you. You were getting that uneasy feeling again.

You got up, run to the random direction and stopped in front of mirror. There was a reflection of Ling caressing your hair. It's so shit. You are feeling weak again.

There is no way that run away from him right? You are trapped. You are stuck with him. Why can't you do something...

You turned away and found random scissors on the kitchen, tried to cut your hair as Zilong stepped out of the bathroom "H-HEY! What are you doing?!"

"L-Ling he is here. I-I felt his breathe on my neck!! he touched me!" you were trembling again. This sight made Zilong sad, he just hugged you, his hand stroking your back and didn't said nothing.

After few minutes, you are calmed up and still hugging Zilong. But your stomach grumbled and he had to break the hug to make you some sandwich.

While he was making sandwich, you were still hugging him from the behind. Zilong might lose his mind right now, you are being so cute.

He hated himself for enjoying your presence beside him even though you are being like this because of the previous incident.

'Damn it. She is so cute' Zilong thought as watching you to eat the sandwich.