05

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮!

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮!

_________________________________________

Your alarm went off, making you groan. You wanted to sleep back but your phone rang again. It wasn't alarm, it was your mother calling you.

After the usual morning conversation with your mother, you checked your phone. You left speechless when you saw that text. The text from job interviewer said that you were accepted.

"Ain't no way...

"I'm really proud of you, Sunbae!" Lingling chimed, but in the inside he was cursing himself.

"I have to go to there after school. My job is starting today." you sipped your coffee.

"Should i tag along, Sunbae?" Lingling take a bite from toast.

"No need, i'll be okay on my own. I can't let you always spent your time on me."

"It's okay, i like spending time with you"  light blue haired girl smiled, thanked you for the breakfast.

"OMG, IT'S Y/NNN"

"Damn, she's so handsome"

"I know rightt, She's like way cooler than most guys out here."

"I wish i could have lunch with her! at least once in my life!" girls were drooling over y/n, as soon as she just entered school hallway.

h/c girl didn't care about the girls simping over her but Lingling was fighting the urge to choke them to death. 'I only deserve her. You bitches are nothing' light blue haired girl in disguise gritted her teeth.

"Is that the girl transfered into our school few days ago?"

"Yeah, she looks pretty but i heard she is a bitch"

"Why she always following our gorgeous Y/N around?"

"I saw her smoking on the school  rooftop, the day she transfered here"

"Bro no way!"

Ling threw deadly glares at the boys, tbh they almost wetted their pants.

Y/N walked into the classroom, seeing her bestfriend sitting on her assigned seat.

"Lesley! You finally came." h/c girl said, making Lingling's eye twitch. 'Another burden...'

"Yo, y/n. Missed me?" Lesley wore her usual soft smile.

"You are the only friend i have. Who doesn't miss you, hm?" y/n giggled.

"What am i? Sunbae, aren't i your friend too?" Lingling asked with tears in her eyes which you didn't give a fuck.

"Huh? Y/N who is this? The transferee girl that students talking about?"

"Yes, she transfered here two days ago." you explained.