04

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮.

_________________________________________

"WHAT THE!!! AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" the drunk man shouted.

"Sir, you can't do this here. You're disrupting other guests." the brunette around your age said. But it made the other man even pissed.

'Oh no, They are fighting' you were still standing there like a tree. Lingling was beside you, clutching her phone. Ling thought this drama was enough to convince you to stop getting a job.

The drunk man starts struggling and pulled his hand away but he accidentally hit you.

"SUNBAEE!" Lingling screamed almost revealing his real voice. (bruh)
The light blue haired girl was sending death glares to that drunk man, clenching fist ready to beat the shit outta him.

"Are...Are you okay?" the brunette asked, facing you, seeing your expression.

'I hate this'                   'Im scared'
                      'I just wanna go home'         
'I can't stand this anymore'  tears forming from your eyes because you were so frustrated.

"Are you scared?" brunette asked you. You opened your eyes to see his worried face.

"It's alright. He won't do you any harm. Just think of him as a loud trash can" he gave you comforting sweet smile.

With that the officers came and arrested the drunk man.
"Oh good, The officers here now. I really didn't want to fight against an elderly man" brunette relieved.

"I'm Zilong by the way. Ah! You must be scared as well" the brunette named Zilong approached light blue haired girl but she slapped his hand with a smile on her face.

"Im okay. Come on sunbae! lets go" Lingling dragged you out there, leaving the brunette in shock.

Lingling and you two were walking together. The tension was very awkward...

"I'm so sorry, Sunbae! I was so scared earlier-"

"I probably won't get a job. huh"you broke down. Somehow seeing you like this made Ling smile.

"It's okay, Sunbae! Jobs like that are dangerous and utterly useless! Come on lets go home now. Promise me you'll forget about all this and cheer up!" Lingling beamed, sticking her pinky finger.

"Okay" you two made pinky promise and headed to home.

"Um, Lingling do you wanna come over and have a dinner? I'll cook for you." you insisted because you were grateful that she comforted you.

"Sure, gladly!"

You both entered your apartment, taking off your shoes and putting them on the shoe rack. Your apartment was looking spotless but felt empty.

Ling was observing everything in your home. There was no photos placed on the walls just white plain surface. Y/n invited Lingling in her room.

"Make yourself at home. I'm going to cook curry. is that okay?" h/c girl said as she placed her purse and key on the nightstands.

"Oke, Sunbae. Do you mind if i look around your apartment?"
"Yeah, i don't mind" you left the room to cook.

Ling made sure you left the room and he took something small out of his bag. Then crouched down placing the one listening device under your bed.

Standing up, he looked around your room. There is a your favourite anime/show's poster displayed on your wall. And the warm ray of setting sun filled your room.

Ling left your room, entering living room seeing small sofa and coffee table and he sat on the sofa. The living room and kitchen are located together so he could see you cutting potatoes.

"Coffee or tea?" you asked, still facing back.

"Tea sounds great." light blue haired girl chimed. Then quickly placing another one small  listening device under your  coffee table.
"Can i help you with cook, Sunbae?"

"No need, you are my guest after all." you replied, earning ok from Lingling.

After dinner Lingling thanked you for your delicious meal and even washed the dishes before she left. You were thinking about what happened today as drowning in your thoughts but the phone ringing startled you. Quickly grabbing your phone, seeing the contact name, you answered.

"Hello, mom."

"What were you taking so long to answer? You aren't with a boy, are you?"

"No, mom. I was doing my homework and the phone was charging in the other room."

"Ah, i thought you were with a boy. You didn't approached them right? I should have sent you to all-girls school.."

"I didn't approached boys, mom. Don't worry. I'm really tired, lets talk tomorrow."

"Rest well, y/n. I'll call you tomorrow." the call ended.

"She should stop worrying. I'm not good with boys anyway and i can lead my on life" you sighed, starts doing your homework.

On the other hand Ling was listening your conversation through a massive speaker, hugging his knees.

"Oh my lovely y/n, you are still under that witches grip. It makes me frustrated. I could just kill that witch, right?" he hissed, tossing a cigarette stick to the trashcan.

Hello, my dear readers!

i sold my ML account to my friend. I had Ling's real starlight skin and many other limited skins. tbh i loved my ml acc, it hurts like someone stole something very important from me. But its ok, my friend was happy bcz he is Ling main.

There is a Lunar New Year coming up next week in my country. So, i apologize for i can't publish for a while. bye bye👋