01

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

    𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼. 𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻.

_________________________________________

           You didn't know someone loves you so much that they would kill someone for you.

You didn't know someone adores you so much that they would keep you away from others.

You didn't know someone would do ANYTHING to feel your warm touch, hear your sweet words and being loved by you.

H/c girl was sitting all alone, waiting her friend to come. Resting your head on the table, scrolling down on your phone glancing at clock. The lesson about to start but your only friend didn't come yet.

One of your classmate peeks to the door and starts shouting "Teacher is coming".With that all of your classmates sprinted to their seat making loud noises.

You heard ding from your phone and read the text from your friend Lesley. She said she couldn't come at school because her relative passed away. You quickly replied and put your phone on the table.

Like your classmate said the teacher walks in the room. Every students rises from their seat and greeted the teacher earning sweet smile.

Your Homeroom teacher is a woman named Pharsa who lost her beloved husband years ago. Sadly she couldn't see clearly because she has some eye problem.

Your teacher smiles gently "Today, we have new transfer student! LingLing dear please come in"

Door opens. Everybody's jaw literally dropped. There was a beautiful, tall girl with long light blue hair. She stands in front of board facing to the students.

"Hello. I'm Lingling. I'm glad to be in same classroom with you guys. Please lets help and support each other!" Lingling said with a sweet tone. But it sounds like she is forcing it. Who cares anyway she is pretty, the way she stands elegantly, her outfit, her light makeup and the soft expression on her face making everyone's heart flutter.

Y/n was stunned that Lingling is really pretty and looks more girlier than herself. You were staring at her admiring but Lingling shifted her gaze right directly to you making a eye contact.

Lingling's purple orbs sends shivers down your spine making you uncomfortable. You quickly broke the eye contact and stared down to the floor. "Huh, the fuck was that..."

Timeskip

Your teacher announced that Lesley is absent for few days because of family problems and asked you to sit with Lingling. You have no choices so you agreed.

Rest of the 7 hours of school went fine. Lingling was really friendly and talkative. She even gave you nickname, exchanged phone numbers and didn't leave your side once.

You noticed one strange thing. That was she is only friendly to you. When other students try to approach her and start conversation, she slightly became annoyed. But you join the conversation, she became talkative again.

You two walked home together. The way to home she didn't even shut up for once. You were trying to stay calm while listening her nonsenses.

It turned out Lingling lives same apartment as yours and more strangely she is your neighbour.

"It was great to know about you Y/N-sunbae. Lets go to school together tomorrow morning. How does this sound?" Lingling forced her voice to sound sweet as possible.

"Uh...Okay. Sounds good. Bye, im really tired" You said wanting to be alone.

"Okay byebye Sunbae-" she didn't even finished her goodbye, yet you closed the door locking it.

"What a day" you murmured and starts your after school activities.