11

𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

_________________________________________

Being in a relationship with Lingling feels kind of comforting. Well except i can sense her staring at me, like she wants something.

She is very good at cooking and cleaning. But i thought she grew up in a household where she didn't have to do any chores.

When i came back to home after my job, there is hot freshly, cooked meals waiting for me. We always eat dinner together.

Lingling seems like she respects boundaries so much. She avoids any sort of physical contact. Actually we have never taken a shower together and i have never seen her naked. I know she wants to touch me, but she never lets herself get close.

My previous apartment makes me so uncomfortable. Like someone watching my every step, plus it's so small. And reminds me so many good memories with Lesley.

So i bought a better, comfortable apartment one floor above Lingling's. I suggested her to move in with me but she declined. Lingling said she is not ready to live with me.

Sometimes she stays over at my apartment but often she goes to hers. I don't know why she doesn't invite me to her apartment but i hope she isn't hiding something weird from me.

"Oh hi, fancy seeing you here, Lingling..." brunette said, clearly surprised by light blue haired girl in disguise's presence.

"Good to see you too, Zilong!" Lingling said in a high pitched voice and proceeds to cling into the male's right arm.

"So, what are you doing here? I mean Y/N doesn't have a shift today..." feeling uncomfortable by Lingling's sudden touch plus knowing she is actually a male.

"I know, i know. I came here to see you. Just wanted to talk something very important." Ling dragged the last word making it sounds like little bit off.

"A-and what's the important thing that you wanted to talk?"

"Well...i just realised that i don't love y/n. But somehow my heart attracted to you. Please don't tell y/n, i don't wanna hurt her feelings."

"Oh." brunette said in disappointment.

"Would you like to go out with me? tonight, just us. I know a peaceful place to go, we should get to know each other well"

"Yeah! but only in one condition." Zilong pointed at to the nearest motel.
'What's your next move? Ling' he thought but-

"A-ah. I like that you are so forward. Sure, lets go." Lingling slyly smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now Zilongs is waiting for Lingling to wash up and get ready. It's his chance to confirm if she is a really man.