ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

(ʟɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ)

(ʟɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ)

_________________________________________

What if you aren't fast enough to call Zilong? What if you left your phone at your apartment? How could others will help you?
.
.
.
.
Your sat in the corner, tongue-tied and tears filled your eyes as Ling looked at you with full of love in his eyes. He was smiling at you sweetly like he is an innocent human being.

The boy in front of you, slowly leaned in to kiss. How much you wanted to protest against him...but you couldn't move a single muscle. You were tired. Your eye lids felt so heavy.

Ling's cold lips met yours as he hugged you close. Then he deepened the kiss and held you tight. But you didn't kiss back, you just sat there like a doll.

But then suddenly you struggled to push him back using all of your remaining strength. Your body felt so weak against his grasp.

Ling broke the kiss, softly chuckled like he is mocking your strength while still hugging you. Then he caressed your cheek with his hand, locked his eyes with yours and whispered "There is no use now. You are mine forever♡"

Ling finally had you in his grasp and he wasn't going to let you go.

There is no way that you could escape now. You have to accept what happened.

You stared into mirror while the assistant girl fixed your white wedding dress. Flawless makeup brighten your appearance but your expression kept emotionless and dull.

It's been few months since Ling and you moved into here. Because ater your sudden disappearance Zilong reported to police that you were missing and guessed Ling was the one who kidnapped you.

The polices urgently started searching and the news about searching you was all over the media. Ling had to change your appearance and his appearance to escape from them.

Ling being a pro at makeup and changing his look, of course he took all the matters in his own hands. You two ran away together in disguise.

It was really long journey to move away to the country far away from your native land as known as the country you used to live.

After settled down in here, he proposed to you- Ah, more like forced into marriage.

And here now, unhappy bride sitting on a small sofa, all alone. She looks so elegant yet gorgeous. White decorations surrounded her as she held her bouquet of flowers. Looks like it is kind of presents pearl in shell.

When it's time to leave the room, there is no people to assist her. As the bride stepped out of the room and made her way up the long red carpet covered in red rose petals, she felt a wave of sadness wash over her.

She could feel the emptiness of the church as she walked. She had no one to share her special day with, and the weight of this realization was heavy on her heart.

Ling, on the other hand, was elated. He was so happy to have Y/N as his wife, even though she didn't love him. He was convinced that if he just showed her enough love and affection, she would eventually come to love him.

The pastor stood in front of them, ready to pronounce them husband and wife. He smiled at them both, but his expression softened when he looked at Y/N. He could see the sadness in her eyes, but he continued the ceremony.

Ling said his vows with passion and joy, but Y/N only mumbled hers. She felt like she was in a trance, unable to comprehend the situation.

When the pastor pronounced them husband and wife, the groom beamed with pride. He embraced his bride and kissed her with a deep passion.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to prove my love to you. Y/N, i promise that i'll make you the happiest woman alive" Ling said genuinely while still embracing his wife.

Y/N realized that, despite her sadness, she was no longer alone. She had a husband who was devoted to her and was determined to make their marriage work. She had hope for the future, and that was enough to carry her through.

hm, how are you feeling about with this ending? is it good enough? im very busy this days and i'm in a writer's block ughhh

have a good day/night<3