07

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓲𝓽

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓲𝓽. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱.

_________________________________________

Zilong. 24 years old. Likes women very, very much. And lucky for him, he happen to be quite an attractive man.

He can get all girls fall for him in a heartbeat. It's like winning. But where is the fun in that?

It's always better when girls not interested! When girls harder to get!

Zilong thought he found a pretty tough target this time and planning on taking his time with y/n. But it looks like that just went down the drain.

"Ah-ahhah, y/n we still have a bit of time left... s-so take your time to get ready okay?!" manager hurriedly left the kitchen, leaving you and Zilong together.

"Haha,well this is embarassing." Zilong said with a closed eyes, smiling.

"I'm so sorry. I wanted to talk to you, so i just walked in..."

"It's fine. It's partly my fault for forgetting to lock the doors. I would appreciate a knock next time,though."

"R-Right! But i didn't know y-you two were in love. I-i'm sorry."
.
.
.
"Pff- pfftt Ahhahahaha Uahhahahahah, What, what in the world?!! Ahhahaha" Zilong laughed uncontrollably, making you freeze on your spot.

"Oh my god! Are you insane? Me?! with a old hag like that? Of course i'm not serious about her!" Zilong turned around with a playful smirk on his face.

"Anyways. What are you even doing here? You look like you never worked a day in your life! You aren't here because you fell for me or anything, are you? And the kitchen is my territory. You can't just barge in like that." brunette eyed you up to down.

'W-Wait. Is this really the same person?? Everything mom said, she was right. Men are all trash!' you stood there thinking about your mother's words about men.

But someone startled you. It was Zilong, who leaned in to your face.

"I'm sorry, im into cute girls. So boyish girls like you aren't exactly my type. But you're not bad to look at. I'll give you that." he stated carelessly.

"N-No! Get away from me!" You pushed him away. How dare an useless men being, gets too close with you?

"Hey was that really necessary? Just because i rejected you, doesn't mean- ..." he realized that you were shaking in fear.

Then he walks away from you. Faced to the wall and raised both his arms  showing that he is harmful. "There. Is that good? I swear i won't come any closer"

You were still shaking but somehow seeing him, makes you feel so much calmer. 'Maybe- Maybe he can!' you thought as you clenched your butt.

Even though it was scary. You stepped forward, carefully tugged his shirt.

"I-I have a favor to ask to you. I'm afraid of men! I get so scared that i can't look them in the eye or talk them!But somehow...you made me feel calmer. Please, Help me get over this fear!" you pleaded.

"Ha? No way! Why would i?" Zilong cockily teased.

"Whatt?! But i... i'm begging you" you said, little bit feeling of frustrate grow inside of you.

"Listen here, little miss. Did you really thought i'd help you because you asked? Nothing comes for free you know?"

"Is that money you want? How much?"

"What? Is your family like super rich?"

"N-no but-"

"If you're really that desperate. Well then, can you strip for me? right now? If you do that. I'll think about helping you. Oh, and depending on your figure i guess?" he said, leaving you offended.

Zilong sighed "Look, it's a scary world out here, okay? Men are all the same. Even the ones that seems fine on the outside. They are all trash like me! So i don't feel like helping you. You should give up. Living alone can't be bad, right?"

"Please, I'm begging you! I have seen many doctors but none of them could help me. This is the first time anyone calmed me down so fast. I want to change!" you get on your knees and begged him.

"Hey, s-stop! Fine, i'll help you out! i'll help you! Okay?" Zilong was little bit surprised by your action.

"You will?" you raised your head, smiling.

"But, under one condition. You know the girl you came with last time? The long light blue haired girl? I haven't seen a cutie like her in a while. She'd make a worthy target. But i noticed how sassy she was last time. So i'm gonna need your help with that." he crouched down to your level.

You paused a bit. It felt like you're selling your friend for your own selfishness.

"Help with what? I can't make her fall for you!"

"Look, it's not like i can cure you for sure right? I'm just saying we should help each other. You in or not?"

"Okay, lets do it!"

"From now on, we are allies!"

After you made a deal with Zilong, you get into your work. Seems like the customers were blinded by your charming appearance. When the customers looked at you, they felt rose surrounding you.

The manager praised you many times. You heard from your coworker that the yesterday's drunk man has got assaulted, beated to death in a dark alley.

The rest of the day was great. Although there is unsettling feeling still haunting you. Lingling or Lesley either of them still not answering the phone.

Your mother called after your shift, right when you were changing, talking about the same, as usual. After call you bid goodbyes to the coworkers and went home.

Now 7:30pm. You were standing in front of your apartment door, looking for your keys. Struggling to get it from the bag that you stuffed many things.

Finally got the key, tried to unlock the door but you accidentally dropped it. Bending down to pick it up, you noticed a strange red stain on your doormat.

It doesn't really matter now. You just wanted to lay down on your bed.

"I hope this weird feeling will disappear after some rest."

Hi! I apologize for writing such a crappy chapter

Hi! I apologize for writing such a crappy chapter. I'm really tired these days and i'm barely getting some sleep. Have a nice day/evening.