12

_________________________________________

   •Flashback•

Ever since the day you met Ling, you guys started hanging out. The boys seem to don't like him because of his face. So he didn't had any friends.

Ling always followed you like a lost puppy. He barely had any emotion, just following you with his resting face, gazing behind your back.

Whenever you feel something burning you back, it was Ling who was staring at you. He won't come any closer until you invite him.

Once you get to know him more, he was actually so caring and softboy. He always made sure you are okay and treated you like a queen.

To be honest you never felt this feeling before, your mother who says she loves you but her actions seem to be different.

Ling confessed his feelings to you, which you accepted. He treats you right, made you feel the attention you haven't experienced in you life...he just made you feel alive.

You two started dating secretly from your mother, in order to prevent from losing her sanity. But since he started dating you, his behiavor started changing.

Ling became more protective, more possessive and more selfish.

He made you to drift away from all of your friends.

He convinced you to change your profile picture and didn't allow you to post yourself on social media. Because he said others guys might look at them and imagine weird things.

He wanted you to spent all your time with him.

As time went, you find yourself felt so suffocated under his attention.

One day you had an idea. What if you introduce Ling to your mother? What if Ling help you to free from your mother?

So you decided to take Ling to your home...but things didn't go as planned. Guess what! Your mother charged to the Ling with a fucking knife! She slashed his left hand.

You just saw your mother's rage...it's not something you could toy with...You can't let Ling hurt again. So it's better to break up with him, right?

At first, Ling thought it's a joke. But then he saw your cold face.

He begged you to not to leave him, he cried while he was holding your leg tight, not letting you go.

You struggled a bit but succesfully get away from him. From since day you didn't face to Ling, always avoided from him.

This didn't lasted long. Because on your graduation day, Ling approached you with bouquet full of red roses. Before you transfer to the all girl's school, he wanted meet you for the last time.