08

𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾♡ 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮!

_________________________________________

  "Y/N sweetie, is Lesley with you right now?" Lesley's mom called you while you were sleeping.

"No, Auntie. Actually, i haven't met or talked with Lesley since school. She isn't answering to her phone." sleepy h/c girl said rubbing her eyes.

"Ah, i see..." Lesley's mom sounds brittle.

"Is everything ok? Did something happen to her?" you asked, looking at the time, the feeling of worry filling your body. 01:32am

"I don't know but there is no signs of her. She isn't answering to my calls nor texts...It's the first time her disappearing like this" woman from the other line, starts crying.

"Have you called police? This isn't normal. We should search Lesley!" you insisted.

"Sweetie. I already told them. But polices said they only search the person  missing for 24 hours. What should i do?" Lesley' mother started sobbing, and sounds like Lesley's father comforting from beside her.

"Auntie, Should i come to your house? Lets talk about this at your house. I'll come right away" you quickly said hung up the phone.

Grabbing your stuff, wearing your shoes, leaving the house and locking the house. 01:37am

As you walk, you had some idea. Turning around you knocked Lingling's apartment door.

Nothing.

Because she is sleeping right?

*What am i doing? I have to go to Lesley's house.*

You got to there like in 10 minutes. Knocked the door, your best friend's father opened door and welcomed you in. You took off your shoes placed them into the shoe holder, grabbed your slippers that used to wear whenever you come to Lesley's.

The moment you saw Lesley's mother crying uncontrollably and her father frowned sitting beside his wife rubbing her back trying to comfort while fighting the urge to cry too.

Lesley's older brother Fredrinn facing his back staring to the window waiting Lesley to come, her younger brother Harley sitting behind the kitchen table biting his nails. Looks like he cried too.

You sat near to Lesley's parents, said everything you knew. About Lesley went to visit the new transferee Lingling. You also added that Lingling didn't answered to her phone.

04:11. After a long talk, you comforting your best friend's mother, Lesley's parents insisted you to sleep at their house and take a time off from school tomorrow to search Lesley. You agreed and slept on the couch.

Now the police is questioning you and Lesley's family. And finally polices started searching Lesley. They met and questioned Lingling too. But she was confirmed innocent.

You met Lingling to ask why she didn't respond to texts and answer to calls. She said she left her phone at school locker and went to her uncle's house.

Polices checked camera of her uncle's house and it turned out she was right. Light blue haired girl did went to her uncle's. So Lingling is proven innocent.

Fast 2 days, we have been searching Lesley. No lead of her. Too bad there is no camera around your apartmemt complex or inside of the apartment.

You were exhausted. It feels empty from your inside. Like there is no point of going to school or living. You didn't thought about living without Lesley. Because she was always with you.

If you made mistake, she will help you to fix it. If you felt depressed, she will make you smile again. If you tired out of your mom's overprotectiveness, she will stand up for you. She was the sun, and you were the moon.

You two have been friends since middle school first year. Of course, it's hard to imagine living without her. While you were in a bad mood, your mom kept calling you. It kind of annoyed you.

For the god's sake. Instead of worrying over Lesley, she decided to call and convince you to move in with her. She even said that Lesley is a filthy whore, who decided to run away from home. It made you more mad.

The third day, police found something in the woods. They called us to the police station through the phone. Seems like it's something shouldn't informed by phone.

Turns out it was Lesley's long pink braided hair along with scalp, surgically removed from her skull. Victim's family gasped in horror. The parents started tearing up while covering their mouth and the brothers stood in shock.

Polices said they found the hair in the woods, laying on the ground covered in dirt, blood and dried leaves. Some of the detectives still exploring around the place where the hair found. They are still hoping to find more evidence.

Few days passed but still no more evidence found. The polices didn't give enough attention to that incident so they gave up on Lesley's case. It made the victim's side furious, but it's no use.

Lesley Vance officially announced dead even though they didn't find her dead body. All the students and teachers mourned over her death. It was very dark days to you.

When you stepped into school, almost everyone surrounds you to just say "I'm  sorry for your loss" , "You and Lesley were really good friends" , "I felt really bad for you" , "I believe Lesley is watching you from heaven" etc.

It is fucking annoying. I'm dealing with enough pain but they kept adding pain again and again. Even your mother still trying to convinve her to move in with her. You really wished someone hear all the problems and understand you.

There is no one truly wants to help. Lesley was the real one. You even promised yourself that 'If i find that heartless monster one day, i swear to my life, i'll for sure turn his life into hell'.

When was Ling while you were at your lowest?

Well, Lingling tried to approach you in many ways but you kept pushing her away from you. Lingling's intetions were help you at your lowest and acquire your trust. Being a hard nuts you are, it is hard to get your trust.

Ling starting to run out of patience so he came up with some idea. He transformed into his girl in disguise and knocked your door. As soon as you opened the door, Lingling wore the sweetiest smile, bashful face and said:

"I like you, Sunbae!"

lmaoo the exam week started

lmaoo the exam week started. I'm still busy with family issues and school works plus i do edits on my free time. i think im getting used to sleeping 5 hours on a day. anyways have a good day/evening/night