13

Your cloths are scattered on the floor while you laid on the floor as he's eating you out for last fifteen minutes. Your panties stuffed in your mouth so the sinful sounds you're making doesn't pass the closed door.

"Fucking you has to be my favorite thing cause you're a horny little girl." Your core throb at his filthy words "let me take you to the room Imma fuck the brain outta you"

He threw you on the bed turning you around on fours he gets the long as cloth out of the closet maybe a bed sheet and a black blind fold.

He blind folds you

"I'll tie your hands with this and the ends to your ankles okay of you feel uncomfortable then just tell me." You nod as he began to tie your hands first and ties your leg with the end. Your back arched perfectly you feel more exposed cold air hitting your wet core. You tried to move your hands this position makes it difficult.

"Do you want me to untie you?" He asked caressing you Butt cheeks with his fingers.

"No I'm fine just fuck me already." You whine desperately

"You're way to eager for someone who just got fucked hard the last night baby" He's making you eager and you know just how to make him lose control and slam into you

"Because I love your big fat cock it fills me up full." And just like that he slam into you.

"Fuck that.... the pure filth out of your mouth" you stuff your face into the covers muffling your voice

"Yes fuck me like a slut Daddy I'm your whore." Your voice cracked as you're feeling extreme pleasure.

"You're not a slut baby you're a queen my queen who wants to be fucked like a whore my whore." Damn!!!!!! You're close

"I'm cumming fuckkkkkk!!!" He rolls his hips trying to hit the spot

"FUCKKAAHHH" Got it....he hits it repeatedly until you cummed all over his cock. He keeps thrusting chasing his high. He grunts before filling you up.

"Fuckkk" He catches his breath before untieing you. "You keep me really satisfied. Like I never thought someone could keep up with my sex drive."

He leans in and give a long lick on the back of your neck. "That's why you should wife me up quick."

"That I would for sure."

--------
A month later

"Y/N dinner is ready get up" Jungkook calls you as you're laying on the bed curled up in a ball.

"I don't want to eat I'm not feeling well." You answered feeling extremely out of energy.

"Baby I told you I'll call a doctor." He moves close to you taking you in his arms. "Don't...please I'm just a little unwell. I just need rest."

-----

"Kasumi.. Y/N isn't well she's feeling nauseous for past few days. I think I'll call a doctor." Jungkook informs Kasumi.

"Master if you don't mind can I say something?" Jungkook nods going through documents in his laptop which his assistant send him.

"From all the signs I think Mistress Y/N is pregnant." Jungkook stops his action looking up at her.

"I'll just take her to hospital. Lets not assume anything right now." She bows leaving as jungkook stopped doing his work thinking possibilities of it being true. How will you react.

------

"Mr. Jeon as requested I ran tests on Ms Y/N and here are the results. As requested I haven't reveal anything to Ms. Y/N." The doctor handed him the reports.

"She's three weeks pregnant. Feeling nauseous and throwing up is normal in early stages. Other than that's Ms. Y/N is completely healthy to carry and deliver a baby." He look a deep breath on how is he going to reveal this to you. Its gonna be so hard. Having a baby with you is dream come true but were you ready?

------
He went straight to the room to you. You're on the bed with a book in your hands. You look up at him with a smile.

"You're home. I misses you." Your sweet voice makes him relax. "I missed you too babe. How are you feeling now."

"Better. Did you bring my reports? What did the doctor say?" He come and sat beside you taking the book out of your hands holding them softly.

"What I'm about to say I want you to stay calm and communicate with me about your thoughts. Okay." You nods curious what's he's about to say. He kissed your hands pausing for a second.

"So yesterday when I took you to hospital. Doctors ran few tests on you and it revealed that you're three weeks pregnant. You are carrying our baby." It took you a few second to process. You felt different.

"So I'm carrying a baby. We are going to be parents." He nods rubbing your hand softly.

"Yes baby I want you to stay calm okay. Its up to you if you wanna keep this or not." You look up at him with a frown

"What are you talking about? What do you mean keep this or not? This is our baby. What gave you the idea that i wouldn't wanna keep it?" You're one second away from giving him a tight slap how could he think that you wouldn't want the baby.

"Baby I'm just trying to make you understand that you're under no pressure. I know you have dreams to accomplish and things to achieve. And this is unexpected. Raising a baby is hard and you're still so young." He makes more elaborated statement. Well he's trying to be a understanding partner.

"Yes the baby is unexpected but its not a mistake. I want this baby. We made it with so much love do you think i can get rid of it just like that. I still can achieve things being a mother as well." You expressed your thoughts.

"Yes baby you can. You're my strong girl. I'll be here with you. I love you so much" a tear run down to his cheek. "I can't believe that we're going to be parents. I'm going to be the best father." He hugs you tightly. "I know you will."

To be continued