9

The next morning.

"Baby can you get ready quickly I'll drop you off to your house, I gotta leave to the office, there is an emergency at work ." Jungkook informs buttoning his cuffs. You still laid under the sheets naked. You get up a little resting your back on the headboard holding the sheet to your chest.

"What emergency? It's literally Sunday" you spoke in an annoyed tone you really wanted to spend some more time in bed with him cuddled up. "Baby I don't know I'm just informed I'm required in office as there is an emergency."

"Right! You can go handle your emergency I'll ask my driver to pick me up" you coldly spoke and looked out of the window avoiding him. He sighs and walked to your side hovering over you.

"Baby look at me.." he cups your cheeks and kissed your lips. "Something is bothering you?"

"YES!! You!! You have been bothering me. You don't give me time other than the time we get intimate lately. I don't need the presents you send me I need your attention but you don't seem to get that!! I feel li-like I'm just someone wh-who you have s-sex w-with." Your voice cracked in the end tears filling your eyes.

"Baby why would you say that? I'm really sorry if I ever made you feel like th-" his phone rang flashing his secretary's name "We'll talk about this later till then relax yourself hmm" he leans down again to kiss you but you turn your face to the side not wanting to kiss him now.

He sighs and kissed your cheek "I'll see you later." He pats your cheek standing up leaving the room attending the call.

"Jerk!" You whisper getting up to freshen up.

-----------------------------------------------

"Ms. Y/N! Mr. Jeon have asked us to serve you breakfast" one of the house maid called you once she see you leaving "NO I'm good my driver is already here to pick me up thank you"

You left quickly not wanting argue anymore.

Once you reach home you went straight to your room. Your phone pings and it's a message from your friend.

<Y/N what's going on??? What are these articles???]

[What articles?? What are you talking about Ina?>

<Y/N! It's all over the news you don't know?]

[NO! What's going on Ina>

<here!!!
(Link attached)]

The moment you opened the links it leads you to the articles.

<Jeon Jungkook caught dating Cha Minhun's only daughter Cha Y/N>

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! How is this possible?

You read further it says

Jeon Jungkook's dating life is not a secret either it's other business women or actresses Jeon Jungkook has been linked to many woman which were simply denied by himself however this past year there was no news about his new girlfriend turn out he have been caught with the daughter of Ceo Cha Minhun. Jeon Jungkook have invested a huge amount in Cha industries last year which profited both the parties.

Jeon Jungkook and Cha Y/N have been caught a lot of times on their secret dates which mostly held in Jeon Jungkook's clubs or his penthouse. Here are some photos that we could get.