3

Y/N this is crazy!! You were single just two weeks ago, and in just two week you have this, hot Dilf gentleman type of boyfriend!! Life is crazy.

<let's meet tonight, XXX restaurant by 8>
<if you want I can pick you up^.^>

<I'll be there! You don't have to pick me up :)>

Wow Y/N, your second date after last week. You're actually lucky.
-----------------------------------------------

You reached the hotel,you're excited for this one, you might get more close to him, get to know him more

The waitress guid you to the table he's sat at. The hall is totally empty, only him on one table, he's wearing a turtle neck top and his coat hanging on the back of the chair, he's looking through his phone and the sight is really hot.

You walked to him shyly making him look up to you. "Hi" you said in a shyvoice as he stood up. "Hey! How's my baby" he hugs you softly. And the nickname he has given you is so cute, you feel giddy.

You smile softly. "I'm fine, how are you?" you asked back "I'm good." he pulls out the chair for you. You sat down and thank him shyly as he plants a soft kiss on your temple from behind.

The waiter came to take your orders.

"You look pretty I have to say." he looks deep in your eyes caressing his chin with his forefinger and thumb with a little smirk playing on his lips.

You shyly tuck your hair behind your ear "Thank you" he chuckles at your reaction. "You're so shy huh? Is it because of me?"

Of course it's because of you stop making me flustered you thought. "umm I- no I'm just nervous" WTF Y/N stop embarrassing yourself.

"Anyway is there something you wanna do after this" WHAT?? no I'm going home you thought playing with your fingers

"Umm I don't have anything in my mind." you give him a nervous stare. The waiter came to serve your orders and left quickly giving you privacy.

"You sure? There is a firework show by the river. We can go there." oh thank God you though... Never mind.

"Yes I'd love to" you smile digging in your food. "By the way, is this place one of your property, the hall is empty"

"Bingo!! Yes it is, I don't like to be in crowded place when I'm with special person. It's annoying" you face turn red and you smile. He chuckles again "I really don't understand how you're so shy loosen up my little one, I'm literally your boyfriend now" you blush more at little one "I'm getting use to it, it could take time for me to get comfortable around people. I'm sorry"

"No my little one, do not apologize hmm" you nodded and continued with your food

At this age he could have been someone's husband but here he is going to a serious date with you.