4

A month later

He press the passcode pushing the door open for me to walk in his large penthouse leaving me stun at interiors

He press the passcode pushing the door open for me to walk in his large penthouse leaving me stun at interiors. I remove your sneakers walking inside bare foot.

So you both have been meeting alot these days. You both are building a connection so far so good. Today he suggested you to take you to his place which you had no problem with, you trust him. So he just got off the work and picked you up from your university. He plans to do nothing but cook you a meal. He wish to enjoy this simple moment with you.

He picks the flip flops from the shoe rack after putting your sneaker there and walks to you who's looking around the living area. He puts them on the floor.

"Here put them on." he smiles at you as you quickly put them on mumbling a quick thank you. "You seems to love the place."

"Yes! It's so pretty here, the interior matches my taste." you smile "All right I'm glad, I'll quickly change and cook a nice dinner for us till then you can look around."

He plants soft kiss on the side of your lips and walks to his room.

-----------------------------------------------

Once he walks out with a white full. Sleeve sweatshirt and grey sweatpants walking to the kitchen.

JK pov.

As I step into the kitchen my eyes fell on her small petite figure stood in front of the refrigerator taking small sips on the water bottle. I walked near her "So what would you like to have?" she de-attach her lips from the bottle only for me to take that a take a few sips on the bottle with my eyes on her pretty face which soon turned crimson probably by my action. I can taste her strawberry lipgloss around the head of the bottle.

I de-attach my mouth from the bottle head putting my hand on her cheek "I asked you something baby"

"Umm i-i don't know...I'm good with anything." she stutter making me smile as I put the water bottle back closing the door of the refrigerator pulling her with me by her hand with me. "How about kimchi fried rice and some barbeque I have a barbeque in the balcony."

She smiled and nodded her head quickly "Yes I love that." I mirror the expression and took her to the balcony sliding the glass door open.

"Here you can sit here, I'll quickly get the things required." she noded again while I went inside to get the things.

--------------------------------------------------

"You like it?" I asked her as her mouth stuffed with rice. She nods and quickly swallow the food. "I love it, you're the best cook" I place more grilled meat in her plate. "Here have some more."

She shook her head. "No I'm full you can-" I cut her off "No,eat I said" I stern my voice and she nodded "Okay" she stuff her mouth with the piece of meat. I wipe the corner of her mouth where there is some barbeque sauce and lick my thumb. Again she have the same crimson color on her face. Gosh she's so cute.