2

One week had passed, he didn't tried to get in touch with me, how would he even when he didn't even asked for my number that night. But it's not like he can't get it by himself, he have connection after all. I roll on my bed staring at the ceiling. Was that his way of getting rid of me? But he kissed me! Come on Y/N you're talking as if you might be his first kiss. Gosh why did I even kissed him, Y/N you gotta control your young hormones, look you got played with. He must be out there spending his time with another woman.

The whole week you're so lost in his thoughts. You wait everyday for his call. But nothing. You stood up from the bed and walked to your desk, sitting down, drawing some sketch for your project.

An hour latter, you were so lost in the sketch when you heard your phone ringing. You signed going to your bed picking up the call.

'Hello'
That's him, you recognize his voice, yes that's him.
'am I speaking to Cha Y/N'
You took a deep breath
'Yes, Mr. Jeon right?'
You cringed at your response
'yes! Wanna meet tonight?'
What? Today? Yes yes yes!!!
'Umm I'm free tonight so why not'
What shit, your response
'Okay so let's meet at the night club The RED at 8 is that fine with you?'
What, you thought he's going to invite you to some restaurant for dinner, but yes night club is fine with you,
'Yes! I'll be there.'

Oh Gosh, you're Finally going to see him, that Dilf who has been haunting your dreams from a week.

You smile to yourself and quickly look at the time on the wall clock. 6, you have two hours to get ready.
-----------------------------------------------

You're finally here, in front of THE RED one of the most expensive and high class night clubs in the town. First time here, and you're nervous cause you've never been to night club second the one who you're going to be with.

You sighed and walked inside looking for him. You were approched by a woman probably waitress here. "Ms. Cha, Mr. Jeon is waiting for you upstairs, please follow me."

You smiled politely following her. She lead you upstairs, where a lot of private rooms are. She lead you to one, knocking the door before pushing it open. "Mr. Jeon Ms. Cha is here." she bows and left.

And there he is, the same tall buff man, a simple all black outfit, which makes him look damn handsome. You walk inside, closing the door slowly. "Hi" you greeted shyly, tucking your hair behind your ear. "How have you been." he spoke, finally, in his deep voice, "I'm doing good, how about you." you fiddle with your finger, not looking at him. You're feeling hot under his intense gaze. He's sitting on the leather couch leaning back, man spreading, arm spreading on the back couch and other hand carresing his chin. Damn, he sit like he own the place.

"I'm good too, come here." you walk slowly to him. "Eyes on me!" damn this man need to calm down, he is too hot to handle. You look at him. "Now sit here."

He indicate you to sit beside him. You sit slowly, as his arm wraps around your shoulder. "So you like the place?" you look ahead to the big one way window, seeing people dance, some having drinks. "Umm yeah quite nice for the first date."

you spoke and he didn't fail to notice the sarcasm, damn he really like girls like you sassy but innocent. "And who said this is a date." you roll your eyes "Why else you call me here?"

"I wanted a company tonight" he plays along "I better leave I'm pretty sure you've got many woman who can company you tonight." you were about you stand up but he didn't let you. "Sit back here honey, you can't leave unless I want you to."

This little conversation is making your nervousness go away. "Whatever!! why would you call me here."
He doesn't know most woman will like to come here. "I own this club chain actually but ummm I'll take you for a dinner date next time, is that okay?" so you're sitting with the owner of the club, wow, he must be 10 times richer than your dad.