5

He laid you on the bed gently and kissed your forehead. "I hope you're comfortable" your heart flutters at his words. "Yes I am" you whispered lightly as he captures your lips in his humming in satisfaction in the process.

Soon you both are naked.... You laid under him, under the thin blanket over you both as you were all shy and red he's making sure to make your first time comfortable so next time you'll be more confident.

And damn his tattoos are crazy. The art on his arms are sooooo beautiful.

"Baby....." he mumbles between the soft kisses he's planting on your soft skin. "You're gorgeous.." he continues and you're totally in to the moment. What happened earlier already drove you crazy.

And definitely you're so beautiful in his eyes. You're hour glass figure, big breast and pulp ass. He don't mind a little fat here and there but you don't have it.

"Angel I'm going to enter relax for me tell me if it hurts." you nod "And I want you to look at me in the eyes no where else okay" he carress your cheek softly you nodded cutely and he gives you a soft smile and pushed his tip in.

"I'll go in it might hurt now hold on me" and it did when he pushed it in you almost screamed but quickly bite on his neck unconsciously which made made him groans loud. Damn he loved it.

"You okay angel?" you nod your head lightly getting use to his size. 'You're no a virgin anymore Y/N' you thought.

He plants a few soft kisses on your cheek. "Baby can I move?" you nodded and he started to move. He groans and your tightness that drove him crazier.

You wrap your legs around his waist pulling him closer as he start to plant kisses on your skin.

You're close to hit your high so does he. "I love you so much love" he kissed you while hitting his high those words are all that you have in your brain right now. Those words actually made you feel something else maybe more than what you are feeling now.

He fall beside you trying to catch his breath. He pulls you closer running his fingers through your hair. "Does it hurt?" you shook your head wraping your arms around his waist burying your head in his chest. "What I said earlier I mean it love. I really do love you so much. I don't know how but I just know I love you so much."

Your heart flutters as you put your palm on his cheek "I love you too...and I mean it" you lean in to plant a kiss on his lips.

His fingers trace the art on your back with his fingers softly.

"Let's sleep now you must be tired"
-----------------------------------------------

You woke up in middle of the night with his tattoed hands playing with your pussy lips. You whine curling your toes wrapping your hand around his wrist. "Oh you woke up?"

Damn his laying there beside you, his one hand supporting his head a very sexy smirk on his lips and the fact you can see him fully NAKED beside you the blanket you were being covered by is on the floor.

"I'm sorry angel I just can't keep my hands off of you. You're so fucking tempting" he leans closer to you and kissed your lips sucking your upper one.

He quickly turns you around on your side, holding your leg up in the air and slid in your wet cunt "Fuck you're still so tight. Lossen up a little babe" your core clench at his filthy words. "Clench more love."

He nibbled on your ear with his nose "Are you flexible? Cause I'm gonna put you in to different positions Eveyday from now on to stick my wood into your cunt. Promise to give you my unconditional love and loyality and quality sex." he bites your ear lobe and damn those words are doing something else to you.

"You coming?" he puts your leg down only for his hand to cup your pussy again. "I'm coming love" he cums in you and you on his dick and fingers.

He pulls his hand up to your mouth spreading your own cum on your lips and turns you around lick that off. Fucks this his so fucking hot.

"You enjoyed?" he ask once he's done with your lips. "Yes...." you mumble shyly "Good now sleep babe. I love you." he pulls the blanket on you both again while he's still in you.

"I love you too"
-------------------------------------------------
To be continued

Short and Smut chapter after a while 22 days lol 🤣 anyway will try to update soon