then they all started to laugh like they are already expecting that to happen.

i cant help but to smile.

" They are like a Big happy family right?"
the land lady suddenly said and i nodded coz its true.

then i noticed Becky gave some signal to Lisa..

Lisa gave a smirk then shouted..

"Waaaah! Man! Im broke!!! Mai mee tangkaaa!"

Then everyone looked at her. Even Jisoo , who looks obviously lost.

" Aaww poor Lisa.. Spend all your money buying Cat foods and food for Jennie? "  Becky teases her.

" Yeah. " said Lisa then Jennie hit her arm.

" Irin! Maybe you should lend me your phone! For sure you have lots of photos there! I could make money out of them!"

Lisa said then Irin just glared at her and she retreated immediately and looked at Becky who is laughing .

" aaaww poor Lisa.. I need money too!" said Becky

" maybe i should cut jisoo's hair and sell it! For sure there are lots of girls and guys out there who wants to buy it! Hihi !"

" Eeeehh?? NOOOO!"

Then Jisoo rouse up from her seat.

" Dont get near me!!"

" Soyaaaa here i come! Let me cut your hair!" then becky formed a scissor sign on her hand.

Jisoo's eyes got wide as if she saw a real scissor then started running around the living room while Becky is trying to catch her.

Then Jisoo hid under the curtain.

And Becky pretending not to know where she is.

"Soyaaa! Where are you?? I can smell your fear! Wahaha come on. " Becky said while standing in front of Jisoo

" Maybe shes under the curtain. Dont you think guys?"
Becky asked her friends then they all nodded..

" I will just lift this cur---"

" No! dont ! No one is here!"

Suddenly Jisoo said in panic and they all started to laugh really hard again. .

Then Becky slowly lift the curtain and there. Jisoo is covering her face. As if it will help to hide her self.

The laugh started to get louder including our land lady is now laughing while watching them even me.

But my laugh slowly stopped.

When Becky gently remove Jisoo's hand on her face then hugged her.

" Ok. Ok. I wont cut your hair. I'll cut mine instead. Haha"

She said then burry her head on jisoo's chest. Beckyloves to do that. Really. Becky already touched every ones chest and hugged in our dorm. Except me.

Jisoo hugged Becky  back but then when she realized what Becky is doing.

She started to push Becky..

" Bec! Stoppp! Kyaa! Irinnn! Helppp!!! "

Then Becky let go slowly and kiss Jisoo's red cheek. Then laugh as she went back to her seat.

I felt a sudden pain inside me.

but why? Because Becky seems to like Jisoo? Because Becky and Jisoo looks perfect together Coz They are both princesses?

or is it sumply Because im jealous?

What? Im what? No. Why would i?

Do i love Becky now? Yes i admit. I have a crush on her. But is that enough? I like Rosé. Like is greater than crush right?

" Freen, Are you ok? Does your chest hurt?"
Asked aunt phon.

" huh? "

" youre clutching your chest and you dont look so good. "

Thats when i realized that my hand is on my chest. And my smile totally left my face.

Then i looked at Becky again.
Shes now lying on the sofa resting her head on Jisoo's lap Who is now sitting on Rosé's place earlier. And she doesnt seem to mind at all.

They look so perfect.

" I.. I.. I have to go back to my room aunt phon . I.. Im not feeling well. " i said then she nodded at me with her worried eyes.

I was a bout to turn my back and go to my room but Rosé called me.

"Hey! Freen! Why dont you join us here!" she said cheerfully. Everyone is now looking at me.

And Becky suddenly got up from Jisoo's lap.

Im about to refuse Rosé but a but i felt a sudden weight on my back.

" WIFEYY!"
She said cheerfully which made me smile.