You are all waiting in anticipation as he opened the box and revealed a blade without a color.

"I am the one who forged your blade, the name is Kamitani Sana. This is Nichirin, this will be your weapon in annihilating demons. Nichirin's other name is "The Blade of Color Change" the blade changes color based on each individual owner"

He explained and you nodded.

"Take it" he motioned the blade with his two hands and you bowed down. "Thank you so much!" You said and you slowly touch the grip and finally getting your hand clench around it and it emits a smoke before changing into black but with colors imitating an iridescent fabric as you tilt and turn it around.

It was silent. Until

"Such color!" The swordsmith yelled. "It's marvelous, Y/N-san!" Rengoku yelled. "Ahhh it's so pretty!" Mitsuri squeaked. "Flamboyantly flamboyant! As expected of student on mine!" Tengen boomed his voice too.

They all said it at the same time with the tone of their voice clashing on to each other making your ear and eardrums hurt.

Poor Zenitsu, if ever he's here.

"It imitates a rainbow" you said as you stared at the Nichirin in such awe. "How pretty" you smiled, coldly.

'Even my power is derived from you!'

The swordsmith soon went away and Mitsuri and Rengoku placed their own gift in front of you.

"We asked Tengen what is things that best describe you and he answered "Rainbow" so please like whatever is in here" Mitsuri gave a little box.

"And here's mine! I just hope it will fit you!" Rengoku shoved his own to you.

"Wow. Thank you very much!" You bowed down aggressively non stop.

You opened Mitsuri first and it was a rainbow brooch with three raindrop like on the bottom swaying. "It is so pretty" you said and Mitsuri beamed at your reaction.

'Her reactions are so cute!'

Then Rengoku's turn. You opened and you are amazed by the haori. It is a white one, now with real iridescent fabric on its sleeves and on the tips on the back of it.

You bowed non stop again.

"Thank you so much for the gift, even though it's only our first meet. I will find in my missions something to give you too" you said. "You deserved it. I heard how remarkable you are on the Final Selection" Rengoku smiled.

"You're strong and pretty Y/N-chan. I feel like I'm in love" the Love Hashira blushed for the nth time she talks to you. "It was truly marvelous, how you survived it without using Breathing Techniques and gaining the second rank" Rengoku said.

"Master is an incredible teacher!" You replied and smiled.

Before night time, the two already went out to patrol the place. Tengen is still here in his house and his wives are all asleep.

"You're not patrolling?" You asked as you drink some water. "Not until you're gonna get your first mission" he said and you chuckled. "What are you, my Father?" You joked.

"If you want, I will be" he grinned and you shook your head. "Being my Master is all enough" you replied. "I can hear your crow" he said and he's right, your crow is now on the table.

"White?" He asked and you shrugged.

"Go East! Go East! Demon manipulating the time is in there!"

He repeated.

"What's your name?" You asked. "Haru. Now hurry! Hurry!" He ordered and you rolled your eyes. "Yes, yes" as you went inside your room and felt Tengen's presence is nowhere.

'So he really waited for my first mission'

You wore the uniform now, with "Destroy" saying on the back. Next is Rengoku's Haori gift and Mitsuri's brooch.

While doing that you remembered what your Master told you.

"This Uniform of us is made from special fabric. It has good air permeability, and is also good resistance against moisture and fire"

"The claws and teeth of a weak demon can't even ripped this fabric off"

"Demon Slayer's are really something" you chuckled and check yourself again for the last time and took your katana and dagger with you. Hiding the katana on the scabbard on your hips and hiding the dagger on your right leg as you went out and started jumping from tree to tree, going to the East for your first ever Mission.

You entered the rural place, for the time you got in here you only counted 11 houses with such great distance. It got more farm rather than a house.

"A great place for a demon to hide"

"A-are you a Demon Slayer?" An old lady, clearly blind asked as you walk. "Yes, please can you tell me what happened in here?" You replied and gently walked for her to match your pace.

"My name is Kina Hito, I am the wife of the Late Mayor" she introduced herself. "What happened to him?" You asked. "H-he got devoured by that demon!" She wept and you nodded still walking.

"Can you tell me the Demons appearance?" You asked as you walk a little fast and she nodded.

"He's a demon who's always have a stopwatch on his right hand" she said before she stopped and you slowly looked at her.

"Why did you stopped?" You taunted and the "old lady" froze.

"How can a blind woman walk straight without a cane guiding her. Asked me if I was a Demon Slayer as if she knows what I am wearing. And even explained how that Demon look likes with specific gender. How are you even so certain that the Demon devoured your husband, did you saw it?" you said as you slowly walk into her.

"O-of course I can. I have been blind for many years now so I know how to feel" she reasoned out and you grinned.

"Oh my, we have the same thing. The thing for me is that, I can sense you" you touched your katana.

Ever since you set your foot here, you never felt any source of human but you felt a presence of a demon.

This is no longer a place with few people. It's now a ghost town with Demon as it's owner.

"I can feel you"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Late update because of exam.

Damn those items

Btw, Y/N is a mixture of a kind and bad. Like, she can be respectful but turn 360 degree if she wants to

Don't forget to vote~