"If you were given a choice to choose to save the world but sacrificing someone you truly care about or save that one person and sacrificing the world what would you choose," I asked.

"Huh, why are you suddenly asking such we did questions today" she inquired.

" I'm just curious. You talked about medical ethics earlier. If you had to choose between sacrificing Zack to save let's say 6 other patients or sacrificing the 6 to save Zack, which would you do"I asked.

She kept quiet.

"What of you, what would you choose," she asked.

"I'd choose to save my love of course. Hunter would and has sacrificed his entire world to save me, he's done the impossible just for me. I'd choose him over and over without a second thought because that's how my love is, it's selfish" I immediately answered.

She just stared in surprise.

'She seems like the kind who would choose to save that larger number'

'Zack turned her down huh?'

'Its been years but could he still have feelings for Luana'

_________

"Here you go Honey" Zack stated handing me a cup of water.

He took a seat next to me.

"I think I should be heading out, it's getting quite late. It seems he will be asleep till morning" The therapist commented.

"I'll take you to your hotel then" Brian suggested.

"Rai" Skylar suddenly spoke up.

We all turned in the direction of Rai's room and there he was standing by his door. His gaze was fixed on the floor, he seemed to be having a hard time supporting himself so he leaned against the door holding onto the door knob.

"H-Hunter" I called.

I quickly put the cup down and then rushed to him.

"Are you alright, do you need something, you should have just called out to him instead of straining yourself" I commented.

He didn't say anything.

"Rai are you OK," I asked again.

"Rai does anything hurt," Zack asked walking towards me.

Rai suddenly pulled me into his room and locked the door.

"Rai, hey open the door" Zack screamed knocking on the door.

"Rai" I called.

"Why are you so cruel, I don't understand. Is seeing me like this not enough for you" He asked.

"Rai what are you talking about," I asked.

I was confused and scared.

He harshly gripped my wrist. He stared at me, his eyes were a dark green. The veins on his neck were bulging. He looked so angry, I started to shake with fear. The banging on the door wasn't as loud as my heartbeat.

"Are you trying to get back at me for something I did? What exactly did I do to you that was so bad that you had to punish me like this...." He paused.

"I was just fine before you came along, my life with Skylar was more than enough but you just had to come along and fuck it up. You made me believe that you actually loved me-that you loved Hunter..." he was now screaming.