I get ready for the game, wearing a short black mini skirt, boots that go up to my knee, and a red top. I grab my oversized leather jacket and am out the door. I can't wait to watch Jack play against his best friend tonight, even though the Anaheim Ducks don't have the best record when it comes to winning, I'm excited to watch them. 

I sit in the friends and family section since this is my first game going solo but continue my routine. I grab my soda and a snack, this time opting for some sour straws. As I take my seat, enjoying the candy, I take in the arena. The excitement and feeling of family radiating off of all the fans in the room is enough to make me forget I was slightly afraid of coming today.

I scroll through my phone, switching between taking pictures of my view, and Instagram. I see the Devils have posted a reunion photo between Trevor and Jack. They are the cutest set of besties it makes my heart squeeze. It reminds me of how my Dad was with his best friend, Conner who played for the Dallas Stars. Every time they'd play the camera would get a close-up of them before face-off where they'd be giggling and making jokes.  

And just like back then the camera gets a close-up of Jack on the bench as Trevor skates past him making Jack grin and chuckle, trying to contain his excitement for playing against his friend. The game starts on a high as we win the face-off and gain control of the puck and get it over to the Ducks side where Erik shoots but John Gibson blocks it. This game is going to be fun.

The game doesn't put me on the edge of my seat like last time but it's a fun one. In my heart I know the Ducks aren't going to win, a part of me wants them to just so they can move up in their division but with my guys I know there's a slim chance of them winning. But if they keep this up maybe they'll score a first pick, so whichever they need to be better is what I hope for them.

During the third period, the Ducks have no shot at coming back sitting at 5-2 with two minutes left on the clock. John Gibson leaves his post, leaving the Ducks with an empty net which makes it easy for Jack to take the puck and shoot it into the net, making it 6-2. With that, the time runs out and this marks another Devil's win. 

I watch my boys skate off the ice, patting Jack on the back for scoring the last goal, making my heart swell with pride. I wait for Jack away from any prying eyes so I can give him a good kiss and hug before meeting up with Trevor. As I look up from my phone I see my very handsome boyfriend, walking up to me. "Hi handso-" I get cut off by a blistering kiss, causing me to hum into his mouth. He pulls away, pecking my lips one more time. "Hi," he smiles.

"Hey," I say completely flustered from the intense kiss. I smooth out his suit over his shoulder, really liking the way he looks in blue, making his eyes pop. "You're so good on the ice," I compliment him, as his hands move to my hips. "Yeah?" He says suggestively, giving me a crooked smile. "Mhm, turns me on, I love good hockey players," I tell him but he shakes his head. "Hockey player, singular. Just me." He grins, making me blush, and brings me in closer to wrap him up in a hug.

"Rowdy!" We hear someone call out in a sing-song voice, Trevor. I blow out a laugh through my nose and Jack shakes his head, kissing my forehead before calling out back to Trevor. "Over here, Z" I detach myself from him because the minute Trevor is in our proximity he's running over to hug Jack. "Hey hot shot," Trevor calls him, as he gives him one of those guy hugs.

I stand idly by until they separate from each other. I prepare myself for another awkward introduction, but that's quickly swept away by Trevor's energy. "Bring it in," He smiles, pulling me into a hug by the arms as if we'd been friends forever. We dish out the formalities, Trevor making it less awkward than it usually is. I have a feeling he just has that effect on people and the world around him. 

We talk for a while until Trevor's stomach grumbles, "Okay, where are we going? I'm starving." He laughs, as we list off places nearby. We decide on a fun place only ten minutes away, but Trevor suggests we drive together, and after we eat he'll drive us to our cars. As we drive by I see less and less jerseys since it's getting later. Usually, right after games, the streets are jam-packed with red jerseys.