Chapter 28

Josephine

Now that the season is over the boys have a pretty open schedule to do anything. A few of the boys have been staying at the house where I threw that rager since they had to move out of their dorms and weren't exactly wanting to go home just yet. 

COOL CATS

Josie: question...

Rowdy<3: ask away

Josie: stagecoach? all of us??

Trev: IM SO FUCKING DOWN

Marky: sounds dope!

Molly: OMG JOS YES! WE CAN PUT THE GUYS IN CUTE OUTFITS

Adam: we are fully capable of putting together outfits mols

Josie: Adam.

Molly: DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HOW YOU DRESSED JOSIE BEFORE I BROUGHT CLOTHES

Josie: moral of the story.. we're going

 I call Molly once we decide we're all going to go and see if she wants to go shopping with me. "Shopping?" is the first thing she says when she answers my call. "Yep, pick you up soon?" I ask and she hums, hanging up keeping the call super quick. I'm glad I became friends with Molly, she truly is a sweetheart, and it's so fun being her friend.

Once Molly is in the car we play a mix of our favorite songs before getting to the mall. "Honestly, I think the guys would look amazing with just some light wash jeans, an open button-up, and a cowboy hat," I tell her and she takes a minute to imagine Adam like that. "But I will probably grab a few outfits that are more festive because you know boys." She nods her head knowing sometimes they get a little sassy about their outfits. 

After grabbing everything for the guys we start looking for ourselves. "Oh, Mols look at this!" I squeal holding up a jacket with tassels, I have to get it. It's gorgeous. She finds a tiny dress, that she could pair with some brown boots she has, and when she tries it on it looks like it's made for her. We pick up a few more things before paying and taking them home. 

I drop her off at the house she's staying at, wrapping my arms around her and thanking her for coming with me. I drive off, getting a call from Jack halfway there. "Hi baby," I smile when I hear his sweet voice. "Hi sunshine, what's up?" I say as I step on the brakes when the light turns red. "What are you feeling for dinner? I wanna have something ready for you when you come home." 

Home. That doesn't even sound like a house on a street, it sounds so much more like the man I'm on the phone with. "Baby?" He asks when I don't respond. "Uh, sorry. Umm, surprise me," I say unable to think of any options, being so blinded by my feelings for Jack. He says bye, giving me a little kiss through the phone before hanging up.

I think I might be falling in love with Jack. We've only been dating for two months, but I think I love him. When I wake up I wanna be with Jack, when I'm going to sleep it's Jack's arms I want to fall asleep in. He makes my heart pound, and every time I see him the three words try falling off my tongue. Every time I think about saying those very special words I hold him extra tightly, so if he can't hear them just yet, at least he'll be able to feel them.

I slide my key into the slot, twisting it to the right before twisting my knob to open the door to the man I love. Yep, I love him. He isn't even looking at me yet, and I know I'll just fall even harder when he turns. "Hey, baby," He says, putting some food on a plate, before walking over to me taking my bags off my hands, and wrapping his arms around me. 

I squeeze him tightly, while he asks about my day. My hands play with the curls that rest around his ears. "Need a haircut?" He asks me when I fixate my attention on his hair, not listening to a thing he says.  "No, no I love the length, it's great to hold on to," I smirk, tugging on it softly as an example. 

We eat dinner on my couch, watching 'Miss Americana' cuddled up with one another. "She's incredible," I say while wiping a tear when I hear her sing 'Clean' Jack pauses the documentary to set our plates on my coffee table before, turning my body to sit on his lap sideways. His hand takes my jaw and cradles it, letting his thumb run back and forth on my cheek. "Where's your head at, pretty girl?" He asks, looking me deep in the eyes.

"Just really missed you," I answer cuddling into his chest before squeezing him tightly. He chuckles, wrapping his arms around me, after clicking play on the remote. He peels my sweatshirt off over my head, drawing shapes onto my back over my sports bra. He always knows what I need and it's more reason as to why I love him. 

After the movie is over we clean up a little before walking to my room, Jack takes his pants and shirt off, the minute he gets inside. He waits for me to be done in the restroom before getting in bed with me. "Can you lay on me tonight, I like feeling your weight on me," I smile and he moves his head from the pillow to my chest, wrapping his arms around me. "Goodnight honey," He says, before dozing off. 

I play with his hair for a while, staring at the ceiling waiting for any kind of sign to tell him. I feel his warm breath against my chest, and I take a deep breath just trying to test it out. "I love you," I whisper, and it feels amazing. I chuckle at how nice it feels to finally say it even though he's asleep. "One day I'll tell you, and you'll be awake to hear it," I whisper into his hair before forcing myself to fall asleep. 

Days later

"Jack, please just try the outfits on," I beg him, playing with the button of his jeans to get him to try on the jeans I bought him. He tilts my head up, kissing my lips softly before walking away to my room where the pile of clothes is. I scoop some ice cream into my mouth when he comes out in the first outfit. 

"Holy shit, Jack." I choke on my ice cream just looking at him, he comes closer to me, letting me fiddle with a few things to fix how he's wearing it. I rest my forehead against his stomach, begging anyone out there to have mercy on me. "Too good," I tell him, looking him up and down. I take his hand and spin him around, getting a good look at his ass in these jeans. 

I'm envious, so I do what I have to. I pinch his butt causing him to look at me with furrowed brows. "Jos," He whines, "Baby, it's right there, and it looks really good in these jeans." I reason with him and he turns his head to look at his butt. "I guess it does look good," he smiles before walking back into the room to change.

"As much as I love seeing you in the full getup, you sweat fast, so it probably won't be a good idea for you," I tell him and we both decide on his outfits together. Once we're happy with the outcome he asks to see my outfits, I happily get up to try on all of my outfits, and each time he spins me around, pressing a soft kiss to my hand. 

The last outfit I try on for him, I pair it with my cowboy hat so he can fully visualize it and his jaw drops. I know I'm a pretty girl, and people have made me feel beautiful, but nothing has ever made me feel the way he's making me feel right now. "Come here, gorgeous," he motions me over with his fingers. 

I walk over to him, standing in between his legs as his hands find my waist. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and wait for him to say something, but his eyes just bore into me. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? I'm trying to compliment you, but I'm speechless Jos. You get more and more beautiful every day." He shakes his head, as the twinkle in his eyes shines brighter than any other time I've noticed.

I pull my dress down slightly, before I sit on his leg, once again holding him close to me. 

I love you, and I really hope you love me back.

A.N// so sorry this is so incredibly short, but I wanted to make Stagecoach its very own chapter instead of build up + Stagecoach! I'm so excited you guys! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Love lottie💐💐💐