Chapter 8

Josephine

Disclaimer: Smut, enjoy. 

Jack had to help me get Theo in the car and on our drive home we talked about him, per Theo's request. He practically swooned over him. "Josephine, he has such pretty eyes, and a nice personality. Just marry him." I start giggling behind the wheel, "Geez Ted. Do you want him?" He gives me a serious look, before poking my side. 

"No, but he's a great guy, and I don't want you to hurt him." He says, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Me? What if he hurts me?" I look over at him briefly. "He won't, I can see it in his eyes." He pauses, "His beautiful blue eyes. Fuck, if I was gay I'd be all over him. Hell, I already am."

 He pulls his phone out, and starts typing a message with his tongue sticking out of the corner of his lips. I snatch his phone to see he was about to DM Jack to 'Leave Jo, and date me instead.' "Theodore Grey, enough. You're well over tipsy, no more texting." I point a finger at him, keeping his phone on my side of the car as he pouted.

 "But you will text him right?" He asks me, looking up at me with his sea glass green eyes, and his cheek pressed against the leather seats in my car. "Y-yes, I will." I chuckle, pulling into my driveway. 

By the time the car is parked Theo is already unbuckling himself to run to my front door. That asshole can run perfectly fine, let alone walk. At the gala he had sworn he could barely stand but now I think it was just a way for him to get extra time with Jack. If things with us don't work out I might just have to pass him off to Theo. 

I unlock my door, letting him speed off to his room, while I grab him a glass of water and some Advil. I take care of my little brother and press a kiss to his forehead, reminding him how much I love him before stepping out and getting ready for bed.

 I get into bed and grab my phone to text Jack that Theo and I got home safe.

 Me: Just got home.

 I went back and forth before deciding to add a smiley face at the end. 

Jack: Good to hear, pretty girl. How's your brother? 

He asks, making me smile under my blankets. 

Me: Drunk. He tried texting you but I took his phone. 

Jack: No shot he was going to text me. 

Me: I swear it. 

I laugh at our exchanged messages. We text for a while longer before my eyes are drifting shut, earning me a message I'd have to read in the morning. 

Jack: Goodnight, pretty girl, I had fun today. I want to have more fun with you.. 

It's been three days since the gala, and Jack and I haven't stopped texting since. Our time to see each other has been restricted since his game since the gala have been away. He comes back home tomorrow, so we're already making plans to see each other.

 I go through all my options of things we could do once he's back, but I counter everything with a reasonable excuse. We could go out to eat? What if we get papped, or someone asks him for a photo. Things like that, and he must be exhausted after going away for so long so I offer my house. 

We could do a lot at my house. We could sleep, eat, watch some tv, have sex, and I could show him my music room. I like the sound of that, so I decide to pitch him the idea.

 Me: Hey:) For tomorrow, do you just want to come over? 

Jack: Sure, just gotta get going around 4. Home game.