thirty

liked by pablogavi, ansufati, jkeey4 and others

pedri mi amor❣️
TAGGED: adrianamj

fcbarcelona 😍😍

adrianamj te amo mucho ❤️
pedri 😘🙃

user89 isn't she gavi's childhood best friend?
user2 yeah, tbh they'd make a better couple...
user60 IKR?! I ship them
user1 that's so disrespectful to say!

user9 I honestly thought she was with Garnacho🤔
user54 same! ig she cant decide either, look at her posts with them! the pics are so identical 🤦🏼‍♀️
user37 she probably just wants to mess around with some football players...

aurorapaezg 😍🥹

user21 CUTEST COUPLE 2023!

"I expected a lot, but some people are honestly just weird." Adriana mumbled, scrolling through the comment section under Pedro's most recent post.
"They are. The mysterious person hasn't texted me anything yet." The brown haired guy answered while looking at his old phone, where he still kept the card with his old number inside.
"That's a good thing, isn't it?"
"I believe so." He shrugged his shoulders.
"They probably backed down." The brown haired girl laughed.

"Are you okay though? I mean, all those comments sound pretty harsh and hurtful." He asked his girlfriend worried.
"I'll be alright. Of course, they're not the nicest remarks to read, but these people don't know anything. Besides, with you by my side, I'm always alright." She answered whilst grabbing his hand. Pedro smiled before he placed a kiss on her lips.
"I love you."

The rest of the day was peaceful for the couple. Excluding some more stupid comments and many people creating rumors on the World Wide Web. But all that was something you had to accept as a person of the public life. Both Pedro and Adriana kept that in mind when they made their relationship official.

Besides all those cruel people, who kept on either hating on Adriana or saying that Pablo should be in Pedro's place, they were also a lot of sweet people, encouraging them with some nice words.

The girl's direct messages were flooding with messages. She didn't even dare to read through those messages yet. It probably wouldn't work anyways, since there were so much coming in second by second. Little did she know, looking through all those chats would've spare the young couple even more drama.

 Little did she know, looking through all those chats would've spare the young couple even more drama

liked by user79, user25, user91 and others

exposingadriana look what we've found 🫢 you cant trust any wags atp!
These messages between Adriana Moreno Jiménez, new girlfriend of Barcelona star Pedri, and Manchester United Player Alejandro Garnacho are from today.
Looking through their history, Adriana went to watch both games from FC Barcelona and Manchester United and even met up with Alejandro during her stay there!
We'll definitely keep you guys updated on this, let us now your opinion in the comments!
TAGGED: pedri, adrianamj, garnacho7

user34 i knew it

user1 these have to be fake!
user68 im curious as well, hope someone's coming out with an statement

user45 are these real? garnacho7
garnacho7 🤐

user73 HIS COMMENT?

user90 guys we shouldn't judge... I think its not real

user14 her and João Felix's gf probably would be great friends 🤣
user62 LMAO

-an
what are we saying to the current situation? Im curious🫣