two

„Have you watched the game?" He asked her.
„Yes! I always try to, but sometimes I'm quite busy." Adriana explained. She has always been a fan of Barcelona.
„What are you working as?" Pedro asked her to keep the conversation going.
„Oh I'm not working yet. I'm studying psychology. Anyways, do you want to drink something?"
„No thank you, still gotta drive later." Pedro answered her question, Adriana nodded her head.
„That's good, me too."
„Don't you drink?"
„It's always the best to stay sober as a host." She explained. Pedro never in his life threw a real party. Football was always the first priority in his life, never did he think about throwing a party rather than attending one. Besides, Pedro isn't really the type to party often. Especially when he doesn't know the people there. Today, he just tagged along so Pablo wouldn't be alone, but now he was the one without his friend.
„You know who you remind me off?" Adriana said out of the blue.
„Who?" Pedro asked, now catched by the tension she built.
„Andrés Iniesta. Your play style is so similar to his."
„I actually get that a lot. He's always been one of my Idols." he laughed.
„Thought so." Adriana chuckled as well.

"I'm sorry guys. I hope you two didn't miss me." Pablo said, coming back with a drink in his hand.
"Well I hope, that they weren't too annoying." Adriana laughed a bit, looking at the two girls, who were giggling while watching the eighteen year old boy.
"It was alright."
"Good, well I'm going two leave you guys real quick and check up on the others. Excuse me for a while." She smiled, going to he other friends.

"And? What do you think about her?" Pablo asked his best friend curiously.
"She's very friendly, but what am I supposed to say? I just met her." Pedro responded to his question.
"Right."

Adriana mostly spend the night talking to Pablo and Pedro. Her other friends were pretty drunk and the two boys were a good company anyways. She hasn't seen Pablo in some while, so it was nice to catch up on some things.

Pedro also seemed like a nice guy. Him and Adriana were on the same wavelength. Just like Pablo, he was very humble and down to earth. What extremely stood out to Adrian was, that he's a very good listener.

It was only the next day when the girl cleaned the living room of her house. Under all the messed up couch pillows, she suddenly found Pablo's phone. It's battery was almost empty and there were some unanswered calls from his sister Aurora. Unfortunately, Adriana didn't know his password. He must've forgotten it yesterday. She looked at the time sighing. Another errand she must run.

Adriana decided to finish cleaning the house before she walked to Pablo's house. But no one was there. She rang the door bell a few times but no one answered. In addition, there was no light shining through the windows. He probably was at practice while his family members could be at work.
Adriana quickly searched up the quickest way to their practice place and started to walk there.