ten

Adriana decided to arrive a little earlier on Pablo's Birthday than everyone else, so she could help him out with preparing everything. Not so long after, the two were currently decorating the kitchen table with different snacks together with Aurora, Pedro came around as well. He brought their present for Pablo with him. All of the four settled in the living room, since Pablo really wanted to open the gift desperately. And he ended up liking what his two friends got him. Pablo was really thankful and directly put it aside on a separate table, where already some gift bags were. Probably presents from his family.

Aurora and Adriana finished the last few details before they talked to each other in the kitchen, with a drink in one of their hands. Even though Aurora was a few years older than Adriana, they always had a close relationship with each other. They weren't exactly hanging out often, but when Adriana hung out with Pablo and his older sister was there too, the two girl always had a nice talk.

"You know how I posted the picture from the other day when we all had dinner together?" Aurora asked her. Adriana just nodded with her head, sipping on her drink and waiting for the older girl to continue.
"A lot of people commented, being confused as to who you are. So I was curious and saw this one video of you and Pedro in his car." She explained further. Adriana sighed.
"People really came for me because of that video. But the whole situation back then was just chaotic and it was really disrespectful towards Pedro. After you posted the picture, all the hate kind of washed away though."
"It was very adorable how you defended him. You know, ever since the dinner I wondered if you might like Pedro? The way you looked at him here and there made me question it." Aurora asked without hesitation, not mentioning how Pedro looked at Adriana the same way.

"I mean he is a very nice guy and we get along pretty well, but I haven't thought about it that way." She admitted.
"Hm, I think you two would be really cute together." Aurora winked, until their talk was disturbed by the doorbell.

Pablo's older sister and his friend entered the living room together, where some of his teammates were currently greeting the boy.
Adriana was standing aside, watching the whole situation from the outside. Suddenly, she felt a soft and warm touch on her shoulder. Looking to her left, she saw Pedro next to her.
"Would you like me to introduce you to some of our teammates?" He asked her, slightly smiling.
"Of course."

The pair approached Ansu, Frenkie and Alejandro. Pedro introduced Adriana to his friends, and then the three guys to Adriana.
"We actually heard quite a lot about you." Ansu said to Adriana, earning a reassuring nod from Frenkie. Alejandro rather looked confused.
"Oh did you?" Adriana responded, looking from Ansu to Pedro, who nudged Ansu's side slightly.