twentytwo

When Adriana and Luis had checked in their hotel and each of them went into their rooms, she texted Pedro and briefly told him about the flight and their experience so far. Before the two went out to actually see a bit of Manchester, Adriana changed her outfit and redid her make up as well.

After a four hour walk around the city, they got back to the hotel, where Adriana directly took a shower. Luis himself was getting ready for his single night out as well.
She didn't really figured out, how the dress code would be, so she decided to wear something simple. A plain white tshirt, paired with some leather pants and a black puffer jacket to top it off. Her make up didn't consist of anything special. It was just her daily make up routine, since Adriana didn't felt like putting on too much. She finished her outfit with some golden jewelry and her favorite perfume.

By that time, it was almost eight o'clock. Before heading outside, she took a picture in the rooms mirror, which she then sent to Luis. He wanted to know, how she dressed like. Of course, he hyped his friend up and wished them both a great night.

When Adriana got outside, she looked around and saw Alejandro leaning against, what seemed to be his car. He hugged her tightly before opening the passenger seat door of the car for her. Smiling upon this gesture, Adriana sat down inside.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" Rather quiet music was playing in the back.
"A restaurant. I swear they have the best Italian food there, you'll love it."
"You can never go wrong with Italian." Adriana admitted, to which Alejandro agreed.
"Are you excited for the game tomorrow?" She changed the topic. He looked at her for a short second, before concentrating on the road again. They were almost at the destination.
"Extremely. Barcelona is a interesting opponent to play against."

The evening was overall pretty good. Adriana was comfortable around Alejandro, they talked about many things, but it never felt similar to when she was spending time with Pedro. Not even a little bit. It rather felt like she was hanging out with Luis.

"I have only two more years to go. My first year is as good as over now."
"Honestly, I can imagine you as psychologist. It fits your character well."
"Thank you." Adriana smiled.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure, go ahead."
"Are you seeing anyone right now?" He asked bluntly. Adriana had to think about that before responding to him. Was she seeing Pedro? Would he claim their situationship like this as well? What would his answer be?

The longer the girl thought about it, the more confused she got. There was something she figured out though, she had to talk with Pedro about it once she got back to Spain.

"I don't really know."
"How do you not know? What do you mean?" Alejandro laughed a bit.
"This guy and me, we definitely have something you know? Something you don't have with your normal friends, but it's not something that is settled. It's difficult to explain."
"Ah, I see. Who is it though? Have you got a picture?" He asked again interested.
"I don't think you need one. It's Pedri."

liked by garnacho7, pedri, aurorapaezg and others

adrianamj Manchester is definitely not bad, but Barcelona will always have my heart 💟

luiscasado can yiu pivk me up?
adrianamj omg not again
luiscasado pleasw

pablogavi something tells me you're not talking about cities in the caption...
adrianamj PABLO
ansufati lmao🤣 what is going on what did I miss

garnacho7 😙