nineteen

"Are you planning on watching the return match in England as well?" He asked her, keeping the deep eye contact they held.
"I don't know, I think I'm busy with college." Adriana replied.
"We'll have semester break then. What do you think, a vacation in England doesn't sound too bad, does it?" Luis nudged her shoulder slightly. Adriana smiled a bit.
"I mean, I could need a break." She admitted.
"I'll make sure to show you around Manchester then." Alejandro said, before another person joined their conversation.

It was no one other than Pablo himself. Standing there with his hands on his hips, he gave Alejandro a judging expression. The situation probably couldn't end worse for Adriana.

"What are you talking about?" Pablo came directly to the point, raising one eyebrow.
"Oh just about the return match." Adriana was quick to answer.
"Isn't it great, that they'll fly to England just for the game? Manchester is really pretty, you'll love it, Adriana. I'll make sure to show you the best places." Alejandro added, with a flashy grin. Pablo furrowed his brows. Adriana was mentally face palming herself. And Luis, well he was watching everything like it was a movie.

"I'm sure Barcelona is still prettier. Anyways, Pedro really wanted to talk to you after the game, Adri. He said you looked really good in our jersey. Next time you should wear his, instead of mine. I'm sure he'll get you one with his name on the back." Pablo said provokingly. Not everything of what he was telling them was true. Yes, Pedro wanted to talk to her but the rest was just a lie Pablo thought about quickly. He was sure though, that Pedro wouldn't mind what he was telling them.

"Whatever, I'll see you in Manchester." Alejandro bid his goodbye with a last smile before leaving Camp Nou with his teammates. Pablo furiously watched him leaving. He looked like he could explode any second.
"Explain yourself Adriana." Pablo said, crossing his arms.
"Uhm, I better get going. I'll see you around." Luis mumbled to Adriana, leaving earlier than his friend. Pablo still looked at Adriana with a mad expression. He wasn't dumb. He knew his two closest friends incredibly well and noticed how both had a thing for each other. But then again, why was Adriana okay with another guy flirting with her?

"I don't know what do you expect me to say Pablo. He just approached me and we simply talked?"
"Talked? Normally talked? Adriana, I don't have a girlfriend or anything but I'm not stupid."
"Okay, he winked at me before and then started talking to me. But calm down, this isn't anything crazy." She defended herself while telling Pablo the truth. He just rolled his eyes.
"I'm not Someone to tell you what you're allowed to do and what not, but don't give Pedro false hopes. He doesn't deserve that."
"What? False hopes? Are you insane now?"
"Anyways." Pablo sighed heavily.
"Let's go find Pedro." He continued, Adriana nodded.