three

Adriana walked down a street until Pedro was suddenly driving down the street in his car. He recognized Adriana and stoped his vehicle, letting down the window.
"Hey Adriana, are you doing anything special here?" He greeted and asked her.
"Oh hey. Im searching for Pablo, he left his phone at mine yesterday." She answered, showing Pedro the phone.
"Do you have a clue where he is? Why isn't he with you?"
"That's because he had a shooting for a collaboration today instead of practice. I'm actually going to get him right now, I can give it to Pablo." He said.
"That would be great, thank you!" Adriana smiled, handing him the phone.
"Did you walk here just for that?" The girl nodded at him as a response for Pedro's question.
"Should I drive you home?" He suggested.
"It's alright, I don't want to be a burden." She declined.
"Come on, get in. It's not like I'm not used to driving people home all the time." He laughed. Adriana did too and as soon as she was going to get in his car, many people came running to them. She quickly closed the car door.
"Here we go again." Pedro muttered, looking in rearview mirror.
"Are those all fans?"
"Yeah."

Before Pedro could drive, they were all in front of his car, making it impossible for him to drive without road killing somebody. They really got no shame.
They were all talking loudly, knocking on the car's windows and holding their phones right against it. Adriana felt a bit uncomfortable with all the phones directly filming them. She never was in a situation like this before, which made her only more curious on how Pedro was so acting normally about it. He was used to it after all, but Adriana still would be annoyed in his place.

The football player rolled down the window a bit and signed some letters and jerseys.
He really loved his fans, but sometimes they could get him annoyed easily as well. Especially when they were disrespectful or standing right in front of his car.

"Pedri, where's Gavi?"
"Why isn't Gavi with you?"
"Where is he?"
"We want to see him!"
"We just want to see Gavi."

People started to ask for his best friend. Yet again, most of the people were only talking about Pablo, completely ignoring that Pedro was there and not his best friend. Even when he was alone, they wouldn't shut up about Pablo.

Adriana started to notice Pedro's sudden mood change and was hesitant to interfere, but in the end she decided to do it.
"Can't y'all see that he isn't here? If y'all are going to say something disrespectful, don't say anything at all." She calmly told those people, who where standing besides the window on Pedro's side. Adriana symbolized him to roll up his window again, which he eventually did. People took some steps back as Pedro was starting to drive away.

"Are you alright?" She asked after a short amount of silence.
"I'm good. As I told you, I'm used to it. Though, thanks for sticking up." He smiled a bit.