Oliver take Leon and run.

The group stood horrified,they never once realised this,but they couldn't stand around for long as they heard the infected trying to break out of the storage room,taking the children's arms, Elizabeth dragged them out of the shop and ran.Whilst running they were caught up in a web of infected,with little hesitation Elizabeth urged "Go to Rivercloud Hill",pointing out to another shop,"But mumm-""Oliver take Leon and run",with those words Oliver dragged Leon to the shop,much to his horror,ignoring her sons cries she pulled the trigger on gun and began to shoot some of the infected,however her killing spree was cut short as an infected man came up from behind her and bit her arm causing her to yelp in pain,elbowing the infected man she quickly shot him and bolted towards Rivercloud,locking the door behind her.

Catching onto her breath Elizabeth was pulled into a hug,tears soaking her tattered shirt,"Hey Hey,look Leon I'm ok",Elizabeth pointed out,pulling away Leon wiped away his tears,asking "What happened to your arm?",Oliver looked up at Elizabeth's arm concern gracing his small features,"Nothing",signalling Oliver not to say anything.Grabbing a scrap piece of fabric from the floor,Elizabeth tied it on her arm,sighing Oliver asked "What are we gonna do then?""Well Searle is bound to be around six to five miles away now,but there is a short cut but it's dangerous,not because of the infected but it's where it is,the stream that dominates the place alone could kill you,the currents strong but between water and infected I vote water so wyddya say?"Elizabeth asked,looking at the boys determination painting her face,the boys agreed and their journey continued to Searle.

As they continued their journey they ran into a few infected but they were quickly shot down,as for Elizabeth and her infection well it was slowly getting to her but that was only slowly,arriving at Ferne Forest they had noticed that there was a trail of blood,"Jesus whatever died here did paint it's last moments"Oliver said,pointing out the blood trail,Leon shuddered,this wasn't the first blood trail and yet it never failed to scare him,sighing Elizabeth said "Right we have two choices,we go through here and hopefully won't die or go through the longer way and have a guaranteed death",the boys looked side from side,they knew that it was a death to death situation but they agreed with one thing that Elizabeth said water or infection,"Well then what are we doing here,let's get going to Searle"Oliver said alking to the forest,grabbing Elizabeth's hand Leon asked "Are we gonna be ok?",Elizabeth smiled softly and replied "Hopefully".